Micro algae

Posted by Reviewer3266964 on Jun 13, 2010

Delivery was prompt. I've tried several brands of chlorella and this seemed to be the richest so far (very dark green and the taste was very good) I did a lot of research on the different types of methods for cracking the cell walls for better nutritional absorbtion and for the price I think this is the best you can find without going with the more exclusive brands that use ultrasound instead of high pressure spraying. Its also pretty hard to locate organic as well. So far very satisfied with the increase in energy levels. Several people have commented on the adverse effects of taking chlorella but they are mostly likely experiencing the symptomes of the mobilization of the remaining parasite toxins and heavy metals in their bodies. It will be more fruitful and less problematic when used in combination with a standard detox program with enzyme supplementation.

Good liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3028032 on Mar 23, 2007

I mix this product with 1.5 cups of coconut oil and let it sit for a few days to emulsify. I eat 1-2 T. daily. It's a good way to cleanse the liver. The taste grows on you.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

Chlorella in pure powder form has a discusting taste and I would not recomend it mixing with juice. However, as a product itself, it's very potent and would not require the dosage recomended on the label. I take half of what is indicated and get the positive body responce right away. I belive my body likes it.

Works.

Posted by 4853801732960923458 on Dec 18, 2012

I use this product combined with Now Foods, Certified Organic, Spirulina Powder. After a few days I was stunned to see how white my eyes had become, espcially in this cold winter weather. Always hard to tell 100% the result of producs in use, but I can tell my urin has turned darker and with a heavier scent. So my guess is, something I dont need in my body is flushed out. Also after about 3 weeks use i have lost the urge for coffe, I was a heavy user and not taken a cup since. Wether it is coinsidence or not I have no idea, but odd it is. Only thing to add is thatI cant stand the taste, its awfull, so my next order will be pills. If there were no pills, I would ofcourse still use the product as it is due to the result.

origin is china

Posted by 5417811791784018390 on Jan 03, 2015

origin is china(which is not shown on the webpage)