| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Organic, Chlorella, 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Micro algae

Posted by Reviewer3266964 on Jun 13, 2010

Delivery was prompt. I've tried several brands of chlorella and this seemed to be the richest so far (very dark green and the taste was very good) I did a lot of research on the different types of methods for cracking the cell walls for better nutritional absorbtion and for the price I think this is the best you can find without going with the more exclusive brands that use ultrasound instead of high pressure spraying. Its also pretty hard to locate organic as well. So far very satisfied with the increase in energy levels. Several people have commented on the adverse effects of taking chlorella but they are mostly likely experiencing the symptomes of the mobilization of the remaining parasite toxins and heavy metals in their bodies. It will be more fruitful and less problematic when used in combination with a standard detox program with enzyme supplementation.

Good liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3028032 on Mar 23, 2007

I mix this product with 1.5 cups of coconut oil and let it sit for a few days to emulsify. I eat 1-2 T. daily. It's a good way to cleanse the liver. The taste grows on you.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

Chlorella in pure powder form has a discusting taste and I would not recomend it mixing with juice. However, as a product itself, it's very potent and would not require the dosage recomended on the label. I take half of what is indicated and get the positive body responce right away. I belive my body likes it.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on May 28, 2009

have been using this for a while. for myself, this greatly reduces symptoms of PMT-PMS. No other product has been able to do this. I will continue to use this product. I dont bother using chlorella tablets as they dont seem to be very effective.

Surprisingly difficult to stomach

Posted by Reviewer1115406 on Mar 12, 2009

I bought this product as part of my heavy metal detox regime. I’m known for having an iron stomach, but I could not keep this chorella down. It made me sick and nauseous.