Works.

Posted by 4853801732960923458 on Dec 18, 2012

I use this product combined with Now Foods, Certified Organic, Spirulina Powder. After a few days I was stunned to see how white my eyes had become, espcially in this cold winter weather. Always hard to tell 100% the result of producs in use, but I can tell my urin has turned darker and with a heavier scent. So my guess is, something I dont need in my body is flushed out. Also after about 3 weeks use i have lost the urge for coffe, I was a heavy user and not taken a cup since. Wether it is coinsidence or not I have no idea, but odd it is. Only thing to add is thatI cant stand the taste, its awfull, so my next order will be pills. If there were no pills, I would ofcourse still use the product as it is due to the result.

Great Good Quality Chlorella in the Past...

Posted by arvindelapaz on Sep 20, 2012

I just ordered this product in mid 2012 and I still have some Chlorella left in 2011 batch. In the past this (2011) product is in fine deep green and the taste was still kinda bad but still tolerable. Recently I ordered another batch of Chlorella (Mid 2012) and surprisingly the quality have declined, the deep fine green have become yellow green and the taste with chalky intolerable taste that made me feel nauseous right away after drinking it. I'm not sure if it got stronger or it got loaded with toxins to make me feel this bad after drinking chlorella of the same product for months. I asked the customer service in Now Foods to gain info about where it is made, well it's Grown on the Hainan Island, a tropical island in the South China Sea with pristine waters, unspoiled beaches and clean air." It's been heavily static charged as well, the spoon I left inside zaps my finger. Update: Now Foods have convinced me about this product so I decided to give it a go and the side effects are gone after 3-4 days. Take note that I've experienced severe anxiety flare ups as one of those side effects.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on May 28, 2009

have been using this for a while. for myself, this greatly reduces symptoms of PMT-PMS. No other product has been able to do this. I will continue to use this product. I dont bother using chlorella tablets as they dont seem to be very effective.

Heavy metal detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Aug 13, 2010

great for binding mercury and other heavy metals. i mix with my protein shake daily.

Product to trust

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I add this to organic, raw protein powder and flax powder for meal replacement smoothies. Boy, is it green! I always notice a energy burst after I've consumed good-quality chlorella.

Good Value

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

This powdered chlorella is easily added to food or smoothies and comes in an economical size. Two features of this product that had me choosing this chlorella over others are that it is a broken cell wall chlorella and its organic status.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

Great price! Just as good as more expencive brands. In applejuice the taste isnt that bad:)

GREAT PRODUCT! FAST SERVICE!

Posted by Reviewer1491422 on Feb 06, 2010

I bought Now Foods Chlorella based on their reputation for quality at an affordable price. I take Chlorella with Nutrex Spirulina Pacifica every morning as my breakfast (along with a tablespoon of Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil), and I feel great. Haven't been sick all winter. Check out "Superfoods For Optimum Health: Chlorella and Spirulina by Mike Adams" for more info on these truly super foods. iHerb.com is a wonderful vendor! Their website is easy to use, and the turn around time from order to shipping is very fast! Great service! Thank you!

Great Product!

Posted by chacho on Dec 26, 2009

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

Really good detox product

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

Excellent for detox, chlorella should be in everyone's routine...we live on a highly toxic planet! NOW quality is very consistent, and getting organic chlorella for this price is astounding. Love it! Thanks, iHerb!