Surprisingly difficult to stomach

Posted by Reviewer1115406 on Mar 12, 2009

I bought this product as part of my heavy metal detox regime. I’m known for having an iron stomach, but I could not keep this chorella down. It made me sick and nauseous.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on May 28, 2009

have been using this for a while. for myself, this greatly reduces symptoms of PMT-PMS. No other product has been able to do this. I will continue to use this product. I dont bother using chlorella tablets as they dont seem to be very effective.

Great Good Quality Chlorella in the Past...

Posted by chaappy on Sep 20, 2012

I just ordered this product in mid 2012 and I still have some Chlorella left in 2011 batch. In the past this (2011) product is in fine deep green and the taste was still kinda bad but still tolerable. Recently I ordered another batch of Chlorella (Mid 2012) and surprisingly the quality have declined, the deep fine green have become yellow green and the taste with chalky intolerable taste that made me feel nauseous right away after drinking it. I'm not sure if it got stronger or it got loaded with toxins to make me feel this bad after drinking chlorella of the same product for months. I asked the customer service in Now Foods to gain info about where it is made, well it's Grown on the Hainan Island, a tropical island in the South China Sea with pristine waters, unspoiled beaches and clean air." It's been heavily static charged as well, the spoon I left inside zaps my finger. Update: Now Foods have convinced me about this product so I decided to give it a go and the side effects are gone after 3-4 days. Take note that I've experienced severe anxiety flare ups as one of those side effects.

Heavy metal detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Aug 13, 2010

great for binding mercury and other heavy metals. i mix with my protein shake daily.

Product to trust

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 20, 2010

I add this to organic, raw protein powder and flax powder for meal replacement smoothies. Boy, is it green! I always notice a energy burst after I've consumed good-quality chlorella.

Good Value

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

This powdered chlorella is easily added to food or smoothies and comes in an economical size. Two features of this product that had me choosing this chlorella over others are that it is a broken cell wall chlorella and its organic status.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

Great price! Just as good as more expencive brands. In applejuice the taste isnt that bad:)

Great Product!

Posted by chacho on Dec 26, 2009

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

GREAT PRODUCT! FAST SERVICE!

Posted by Reviewer1491422 on Feb 06, 2010

I bought Now Foods Chlorella based on their reputation for quality at an affordable price. I take Chlorella with Nutrex Spirulina Pacifica every morning as my breakfast (along with a tablespoon of Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil), and I feel great. Haven't been sick all winter. Check out "Superfoods For Optimum Health: Chlorella and Spirulina by Mike Adams" for more info on these truly super foods. iHerb.com is a wonderful vendor! Their website is easy to use, and the turn around time from order to shipping is very fast! Great service! Thank you!

Use it all the time

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 16, 2010

I bought the Now Chlorella and use it all the time. I specifically use it in the recovery drink I make for after my training and it gives a nice green color to it. I use it almost everyday this way. I also put some in my green smoothies. It has great health benefits and detoxifies the body. Love it.