Taste is tolerable but love what it does

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 28, 2011

I'll never like the taste of any of the green foods, but love what they do for me. The taste has gotten more tolerable over time. A great trade off for feeling much more energy throughout the day. My focus is much better. I feel like I can 'recover' from going off my regular diet much quicker. Just feel healthier in general. I do feel that using the powder is much easier than swallowing more pills, so I highly recommend it.

Really good detox product

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

Excellent for detox, chlorella should be in everyone's routine...we live on a highly toxic planet! NOW quality is very consistent, and getting organic chlorella for this price is astounding. Love it! Thanks, iHerb!

Heavy Metals be gone

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Jun 28, 2011

This is the 3rd time I've ordered this product , I have tried others , but this one is the best value , I have been suffering from heavy metal toxicity for years , started a heavy metal cleanse (mercury specific ) 2 1/2 years ago , and although progress is slow , it is steady , and I am now operating at almost 100 percent , I used the chlorella powder in conjunction with cilantro tincture , which I also purchased from i herb,

Cost effective organic chlorella powder!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 29, 2012

This is one of the best cost effective organic chlorella powder! You cannot get much better value for your money. Taste is not bad, it is mild and kinda good. I take Now Foods organic chlorella powder twice a day 4 grams totally, with organic spirulina, maca and raw cacao powders mixed with water and squeezed lemon. The drink tastes really good, giving me energy for the day and training!

Best for body wrappings!!! Recommend!

Posted by BeautyMariya on Dec 19, 2013

If you want to lose some cm and make your skin more tight just do wrappings with this powder!! Chlorella takes out all toxins out of your body. I lost 5 cm for 2 weeks, 1 lb is enough for more than 20 wrappings !! I am enjoying my soft and youthful skin :)

static

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Jun 13, 2011

Not too happy with the texture. A bit more smelly and static than the powder from Pure Planet.

Not very good - try Yaeyama instead

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

I found this product cheap but not nice compared with yaeyama chlorella - which costs more but is worth every cent in terms of taste, and presumably quality. Chlorella is a good source of iron, helps the body detox and also provides good food for your probiotics! It's also suitable to take if you're fighting cancer. When mixed with water chlorella doesn't go all sticky like spirulina does, and the flavour isn't strong.

Tastes terrible

Posted by Reviewer2230653 on Nov 15, 2011

I couldnt stand the taste of the powder form, capsules or pills are way better! Nothing wrong with the product though.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3140408 on Sep 28, 2010

I appear to be one of the 30% of the population that cannot tolerate the Chlorella. Makes me nauseated even disquised in a protein shake. I am sure is is a terrific product...unfortunately my system cannot tolerate it.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3040087 on Sep 13, 2010

Worlds most powerful food, and it is a detox agent. I take this, and the pills when I feel lazy!