| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Organic, Chlorella, 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

Great price! Just as good as more expencive brands. In applejuice the taste isnt that bad:)

Great Product!

Posted by chacho on Dec 26, 2009

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

Use it all the time

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 16, 2010

I bought the Now Chlorella and use it all the time. I specifically use it in the recovery drink I make for after my training and it gives a nice green color to it. I use it almost everyday this way. I also put some in my green smoothies. It has great health benefits and detoxifies the body. Love it.

GREAT PRODUCT! FAST SERVICE!

Posted by Reviewer1491422 on Feb 06, 2010

I bought Now Foods Chlorella based on their reputation for quality at an affordable price. I take Chlorella with Nutrex Spirulina Pacifica every morning as my breakfast (along with a tablespoon of Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil), and I feel great. Haven't been sick all winter. Check out "Superfoods For Optimum Health: Chlorella and Spirulina by Mike Adams" for more info on these truly super foods. iHerb.com is a wonderful vendor! Their website is easy to use, and the turn around time from order to shipping is very fast! Great service! Thank you!

Really good detox product

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

Excellent for detox, chlorella should be in everyone's routine...we live on a highly toxic planet! NOW quality is very consistent, and getting organic chlorella for this price is astounding. Love it! Thanks, iHerb!