Made me sick

Posted by 4734580392514076570 on Sep 18, 2012

Awful taste that is impossible to hide in a smoothie. After i got really ill the second time and vomited for hours I stopped taking it. I've never tried chlorella before so I can't really have an opinion of how it should taste or how you you're supposed to feel. It might be that I'm sensitive to chlorella in general for all I know. On the upside I lost some weight really quick;-) /Mike

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3140408 on Sep 28, 2010

I appear to be one of the 30% of the population that cannot tolerate the Chlorella. Makes me nauseated even disquised in a protein shake. I am sure is is a terrific product...unfortunately my system cannot tolerate it.

AWFUL

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on May 30, 2011

I would never recomend this, it tastes and smell like a farm. I have tried many brands, and non of them is even close to this awful taste. The texture of the powder is also completely different from other brands. Very dissapointing.

Posted by Reviewer2938578 on Oct 21, 2011

All I can say about this product - it is ORGANIC and it does wonders in body! Google this product and see HOW GREAT it is for us!! :))) x

Great chlorella!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Jul 16, 2011

At first i used Now chlorella tablets, but when it was sold out, i ordered this powder and its great! Its cheaper than tablets so that is nice and it does not taste bad at all! I use is in my fruit-smoothies en it colours it green, but it does not make the taste bad, i just taste my fruit, its great! I think the powder is also better tasting then the tablets, the tablets taste fishy.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3040087 on Sep 13, 2010

Worlds most powerful food, and it is a detox agent. I take this, and the pills when I feel lazy!

Now Foods Chlorella is OK, I bought that in 2013, but I now know something better from iHerb

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 03, 2016

iHerb sells Vega, Chlorella, Powder, 5.3 oz (150 g). If you buy that you will know Exactly the amount of the following: Vitamin D, Vitamin K, BetaCarotene(Vitamin A), Chlorophyll and LUTEIN. Chlorella contains LUTEIN but not much Zeaxanthin. Spirulina contains a lot of Zeaxanthin but not much Lutein. So always combine Chorella with Spirulina! Spirulina coming from Havaii or California is recommended.

Buy for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1104407 on Nov 24, 2010

Atopic dermatitis, which may be of help to children and started buying.

Odd tasting - weird colour

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

I have eaten chlorella from a lot of sources and this is one of the oddest. Colour is in a off-yellow/green --usually chlorella is in a bright/cool green. The taste is a bit odd too. But no diarrhoea yet and so i am eating it mixed with my tea spoon of spirulina daily. One of the worst chlorella -- is it normal?

Chlorella for President!

Posted by Reviewer3124841 on Jan 24, 2009

Great addition to any healthy diet. I'm already noticing increases in recovery and overall energy levels.