Posted by Reviewer2938578 on Oct 21, 2011

All I can say about this product - it is ORGANIC and it does wonders in body! Google this product and see HOW GREAT it is for us!! :))) x

Great chlorella!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Jul 16, 2011

At first i used Now chlorella tablets, but when it was sold out, i ordered this powder and its great! Its cheaper than tablets so that is nice and it does not taste bad at all! I use is in my fruit-smoothies en it colours it green, but it does not make the taste bad, i just taste my fruit, its great! I think the powder is also better tasting then the tablets, the tablets taste fishy.

detox

Posted by Reviewer1622410 on Dec 17, 2013

great for detox of metals. thanks to the goverment for spraying us with toxic chemtrails.

Excellent!!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I didn't realise it, but Chlorella is actually rich in vitamins C & D as well as Vitamin A. Amazing superfood which I recommend everyone takes for all round good health. Good for skin, all your organs and cleanses your blood of heavy metals as well - this has been scientifically established. Really keeps you regular as well and boosts energy. Also aids weight loss by curbing appetite. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Nasty taste, allergic

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Sep 11, 2015

I've tried a large number of different sources of Chlorella over the years. As far as I'm aware, I've only been allergic to 2, this one and a brand of Chlorella from central Africa. Not all foods that I'm allergic to taste disgusting, but it seems to be the case here. The taste of chlorella can vary considerably and this is one of the more vile ones. It might just be my body. I won't be buying it again. The price was competitive to be fair.

Buy for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1104407 on Nov 24, 2010

Atopic dermatitis, which may be of help to children and started buying.

Odd tasting - weird colour

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

I have eaten chlorella from a lot of sources and this is one of the oddest. Colour is in a off-yellow/green --usually chlorella is in a bright/cool green. The taste is a bit odd too. But no diarrhoea yet and so i am eating it mixed with my tea spoon of spirulina daily. One of the worst chlorella -- is it normal?

Made me sick

Posted by 4734580392514076570 on Sep 18, 2012

Awful taste that is impossible to hide in a smoothie. After i got really ill the second time and vomited for hours I stopped taking it. I've never tried chlorella before so I can't really have an opinion of how it should taste or how you you're supposed to feel. It might be that I'm sensitive to chlorella in general for all I know. On the upside I lost some weight really quick;-) /Mike

Chlorella for President!

Posted by Reviewer3124841 on Jan 24, 2009

Great addition to any healthy diet. I'm already noticing increases in recovery and overall energy levels.

Roberto UK (London)

Posted by Reviewer3059612 on Mar 21, 2008

This brand of Chlorella, along with Spirulina by Nutrex are part of my diet now. I truly think that I wont be out of stock ever more in my life! First quality product and first quality service! thank you.