Now Foods, Organic, Chlorella, 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Heavy Metals be gone

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Jun 28, 2011

This is the 3rd time I've ordered this product , I have tried others , but this one is the best value , I have been suffering from heavy metal toxicity for years , started a heavy metal cleanse (mercury specific ) 2 1/2 years ago , and although progress is slow , it is steady , and I am now operating at almost 100 percent , I used the chlorella powder in conjunction with cilantro tincture , which I also purchased from i herb,

Cost effective organic chlorella powder!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 29, 2012

This is one of the best cost effective organic chlorella powder! You cannot get much better value for your money. Taste is not bad, it is mild and kinda good. I take Now Foods organic chlorella powder twice a day 4 grams totally, with organic spirulina, maca and raw cacao powders mixed with water and squeezed lemon. The drink tastes really good, giving me energy for the day and training!

Taste is tolerable but love what it does

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 28, 2011

I'll never like the taste of any of the green foods, but love what they do for me. The taste has gotten more tolerable over time. A great trade off for feeling much more energy throughout the day. My focus is much better. I feel like I can 'recover' from going off my regular diet much quicker. Just feel healthier in general. I do feel that using the powder is much easier than swallowing more pills, so I highly recommend it.

Best for body wrappings!!! Recommend!

Posted by BeautyMariya on Dec 19, 2013

If you want to lose some cm and make your skin more tight just do wrappings with this powder!! Chlorella takes out all toxins out of your body. I lost 5 cm for 2 weeks, 1 lb is enough for more than 20 wrappings !! I am enjoying my soft and youthful skin :)

origin is china

Posted by 5417811791784018390 on Jan 03, 2015

origin is china(which is not shown on the webpage)