Excellent!!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I didn't realise it, but Chlorella is actually rich in vitamins C & D as well as Vitamin A. Amazing superfood which I recommend everyone takes for all round good health. Good for skin, all your organs and cleanses your blood of heavy metals as well - this has been scientifically established. Really keeps you regular as well and boosts energy. Also aids weight loss by curbing appetite. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Roberto UK (London)

Posted by Reviewer3059612 on Mar 21, 2008

This brand of Chlorella, along with Spirulina by Nutrex are part of my diet now. I truly think that I wont be out of stock ever more in my life! First quality product and first quality service! thank you.

Chlorella for President!

Posted by Reviewer3124841 on Jan 24, 2009

Great addition to any healthy diet. I'm already noticing increases in recovery and overall energy levels.

product review

Posted by Reviewer3297395 on Nov 21, 2008

I am sensitive to tastes and this product is very fishy tasting, I would like to know what your return policy is, thanks

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2059083 on Mar 27, 2007

Economical. I enjoy this mixed in a smoothie.

not that impressed

Posted by Reviewer1812329 on Aug 14, 2008

seems alright but not all the outstanding bennefits that really good chlorella should give

Wonderful Herb

Posted by Reviewer1881533 on Dec 12, 2007

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

Good product,

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

Good product, if you don't mind the taste... The price is great.

Very nice product ...

Posted by Reviewer2274397 on May 19, 2011

This organic chlorella is a wonderful strong chlorella and it tastes much better than other brands I've tried. Good job Iherb!

Wonderfully fresh, clean chlorella

Posted by jasonjs on Nov 06, 2013

You can tell that this chlorella is very fresh. Exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Organic, broken-cell wall chlorella. It's important that the chlorella is broken down so you can digest it. I've always taken chlorella, as my superfood product contains it, however, I wanted extra dosage to take care of the mercury released from my recent amalgam removal.