Roberto UK (London)

Posted by Reviewer3059612 on Mar 21, 2008

This brand of Chlorella, along with Spirulina by Nutrex are part of my diet now. I truly think that I wont be out of stock ever more in my life! First quality product and first quality service! thank you.

product review

Posted by Reviewer3297395 on Nov 21, 2008

I am sensitive to tastes and this product is very fishy tasting, I would like to know what your return policy is, thanks

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2059083 on Mar 27, 2007

Economical. I enjoy this mixed in a smoothie.

Excellent!!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I didn't realise it, but Chlorella is actually rich in vitamins C & D as well as Vitamin A. Amazing superfood which I recommend everyone takes for all round good health. Good for skin, all your organs and cleanses your blood of heavy metals as well - this has been scientifically established. Really keeps you regular as well and boosts energy. Also aids weight loss by curbing appetite. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

not that impressed

Posted by Reviewer1812329 on Aug 14, 2008

seems alright but not all the outstanding bennefits that really good chlorella should give

Wonderful Herb

Posted by Reviewer1881533 on Dec 12, 2007

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

In love with Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I buy the powder because it is easily absorbed. I used to buy the tablets and was chewing them to enable absorbtion. But powder is best, I mix it with some water, and since I acquired a taste for it, I just drink it like this. My dog gets a tablet in a meatball. This is a powerful blood cleanser, gives me and my ten years old dog energy, and I take it every day.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 27, 2011

great value for organic chorella!

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer1370938 on Feb 05, 2011

Love this product. BUT, Please let us order by phone. Thank you for your service.

Great nutrition for your health

Posted by Reviewer1465204 on Feb 23, 2011

Great for your immune system. It gives me energy,since I have fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue. I use it in my protein shake everyday.