Now Foods, Organic, Chlorella, 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3040087 From California on Sep 13, 2010

Worlds most powerful food, and it is a detox agent. I take this, and the pills when I feel lazy!

Use it all the time

Posted by adechamplain From Australia on Jul 16, 2010

I bought the Now Chlorella and use it all the time. I specifically use it in the recovery drink I make for after my training and it gives a nice green color to it. I use it almost everyday this way. I also put some in my green smoothies. It has great health benefits and detoxifies the body. Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2938578 From Russian Federation on Oct 21, 2011

All I can say about this product - it is ORGANIC and it does wonders in body! Google this product and see HOW GREAT it is for us!! :))) x

Great chlorella!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 From Netherlands on Jul 16, 2011

At first i used Now chlorella tablets, but when it was sold out, i ordered this powder and its great! Its cheaper than tablets so that is nice and it does not taste bad at all! I use is in my fruit-smoothies en it colours it green, but it does not make the taste bad, i just taste my fruit, its great! I think the powder is also better tasting then the tablets, the tablets taste fishy.

Excellent!!!

Posted by MenopauseHelp From New Zealand on Aug 17, 2013

I didn't realise it, but Chlorella is actually rich in vitamins C & D as well as Vitamin A. Amazing superfood which you should try! Really keeps you regular as well and energising. Click on my username for more helpful reviews.