New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Certified Organic Chlorella, 500 mg, 200 Tablets

Best Product for Mercury Detoxification.

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Dec 21, 2012

While Detoxifying from Mercury,I experienced far too much Fatigue and Weakness as the Cilantro was demobilizing more Mercury than I could get rid off. Taking a High dose of this organic Chlorella solved the problem,it removed FULL SPEED (within 3 days ) the dense Mercury particles that were fogging My Brain and weakening too much My immune System.I like this product because it is organic,and gives good Breath.

Dogs love it

Posted by Reviewer3179212 on Nov 16, 2011

My small dog comes running when I open the chlorella container so I give her 2 a day and now one of her eyes which looked like a cataract was beginning to form looks clearer now after a couple months and I give 2 a day to my other larger dog too which had hot spots with loss of hair and now her coat is nice and thick now.

Wow! It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1961995 on Aug 14, 2010

I was suffering from dyshidrotic eczema and cured after taking this one. I tried so many things from every kind of cremes to steroid medicine, but no help at all. This one, however, worked! I think it helps the atopic dermatitis also.

I love that it is organic

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on Jul 11, 2012

I take Chlorella for liver and general cleansing. I love th smell of this product, it is so fresh! I feel healthier and have more energy. I would recommend it.

Powderful and Strong!

Posted by Reviewer2573248 on Dec 05, 2011

I just started this a couple of weeks ago. Let me tell you, Please start out very slow! My body is detoxing right now and I have been sick from the detox of chlorella for about a week now. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, and nausea. I knew to expect these common side effects. I am here to clarify it is true! Start out very slowly with this and work your self up in pills everyday. Wow it is scary to think how bad a person's body is when the cleansing of chlorella causes such discomfort. I have never felt so sick in my life. but it is well worth it. Would go through it all over again. Hope the worst is over. Here is to healthy living. I am also converting over to being an vegetarian so this is a tough transition! 4 stars, only because you do get sick from detox