poor tasting

Posted by freeradicle on May 02, 2016

Very poor tasting. Unfortunately, organic certification is not in itself a guarantee of quality.

easy to consume

Posted by 4868422906018135175 on May 01, 2016

i like this one rather than powder version, easier to consume

Stomach aches

Posted by 5523184361314307279 on Apr 17, 2016

I have a sensitive stomach and these upset my stomach. Especially if taken after food. I recommend taking them prior to a meal on an empty stomach.

High quality Chlorella

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is a high quality product. Organic chlorella has more food value than the ordinary type. It is very cleansing of the body and keeps you regular too. In addition to vitamin A, it is a good source of vitamins C and D. Spirulina does not contain vitamin D and it does not cleanse your system of heavy metals like Chlorella does so I switched to Chlorella recently. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Smelled T>E>R>R>I>B>L>E!!! Like poo!!!

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Feb 25, 2016

I have ordered these on more than one occasion, but the last order was just awful. Iherb refunded me, but after ordering another brand and smelling them (a fresh green smell) and going back to check and make sure that this batch smelled like I thought ... Man. Just. Like. Poop. Chunked them. I don't know what happened, but I don't think I'll be ordering Now brand again.

taking with spirulina

Posted by 5403384958947116638 on Jan 23, 2016

my skin glows while on these supplements. unfortunately i started them at the exact same time and dont know what these supplements may do separately. love them both though. your feces WILL be green from now on if you take both supplements everyday (which i do), but that's the only downside. i do suffer from PCOS but honestly feel that these supplements have helped with my aggressive acne (a pcos symptom) and now my face is flawless. i have also lost weight while on these supplements BUT that too was among the addition of 60-80oz of water daily. I would suggest that to anyone. these two supplements and an increase in water even for a one month and you will see a great change in your complexion :-)

Good!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Povoljno a dobro. Superhrana - dodatak prehrani nalik Spirulini ali navodno ne pravi probleme s apsorpcijom vitamina B12 kao spirulina.

Amazing supplement

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Jun 22, 2015

Now Foods is a really great brand for anyone searching for supplements. I take chlorella and few others daily for at least a month then I take a 3 week break. I can really see the effects !

chlorella

Posted by 4830925001014610612 on Apr 12, 2015

i like to add the natural multivitamin as supelment to my diet

excallent

Posted by Reviewer1855104 on Apr 05, 2015

very good product, we are satisfied completely