Now Foods, Certified Organic, Flax Seed Oil, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3243591 on Jun 04, 2008

I've been taking this for a while and it's great! I use it in my breakfast smoothie along, with psysillium seeds, frozen & fresh fruit and my weight watchers shake mix. It is a great fill up and gives me plenty of oil, fruit and fiber. I love it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2719692 on Jul 04, 2008

Seems like a good, quality product. Flavor is better than other flax oils I've used.

Nutty tasting and good

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love Now Foods products and the flaxseed oil is no exception. It has a wonderful light nutty taste that I love to put into my pancakes and waffle mix. My mom loves putting drops of flaxseed oil in her lotion.

Awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010

I ordered this product after reading so many positive reviews, but after tasting it I realized it's bitter and tastes awful! At least not as tasty as those flax seed oils sold at supermarkets in Japan... It's cheap but I disposed it because I couldn't continue taking it because of the taste.

John, Epsom, England

Posted by Reviewer2280348 on Nov 02, 2008

This oil seems to be equally as good as what is normally available at health food shops here but at reasonable cost even after allowing for the cost of carriage (maybe that will change with the weakness of sterling against greenback). I have rated it at 5 stars although it is not personally to my taste as it has a slightly grassy bitter nutty flavour, common to most organic flaxseed oils, that the oil I had previously been using didn't have. The supplier of that has moved premises and I was unable to contact them when I wanted to obtain more. Unfortunately although flax is grown in England the market for organic oils is not developped sufficiently make them generally available at affordable price. The retailers for reasons unknown to me don't make the effort to search out competitive sources such as iHerb as they seem to be quite happy to supply low volume at extortionate mark ups.