July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Certified Organic, Flax Seed Oil, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010

I ordered this product after reading so many positive reviews, but after tasting it I realized it's bitter and tastes awful! At least not as tasty as those flax seed oils sold at supermarkets in Japan... It's cheap but I disposed it because I couldn't continue taking it because of the taste.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1707642 on Aug 12, 2010

I am using it to reduce my bad cholesterol and I have found it to work great in smoothies - can't really taste it too much(carrot juice (3 ice cubes), 1/3 frozen banana and 3 heaping teaspoons of vanilla yogurt)! I immediately felt better and it appears to clean my system very well.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3243591 on Jun 04, 2008

I've been taking this for a while and it's great! I use it in my breakfast smoothie along, with psysillium seeds, frozen & fresh fruit and my weight watchers shake mix. It is a great fill up and gives me plenty of oil, fruit and fiber. I love it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2719692 on Jul 04, 2008

Seems like a good, quality product. Flavor is better than other flax oils I've used.

Nutty tasting and good

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love Now Foods products and the flaxseed oil is no exception. It has a wonderful light nutty taste that I love to put into my pancakes and waffle mix. My mom loves putting drops of flaxseed oil in her lotion.