New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Horrible tasting

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

This came from Iherb without an ice pack, and I guess that is common practice for them not to use one for flax oil. Well, it was bitter tasting and I was given a refund.

No Happy

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Jun 25, 2010

This oil raised my estrogen! I got mood swings and very irritated, I even got hair growing on places I never knew I had hair in. Plus the taste of this oil was very bitter, now I am taking calcium d glucarate to clease my body.

Bitter oil with a after taste

Posted by Reviewer1145756 on Nov 19, 2013

I've been using flax oil for years, and have noticed here lately that some are bitter to the taste and some type of after taste that I can not describe. I decided to try flax oil from Now Food's, and it's worse than the others I felt like I had to gag it down. I will not buy anymore of this product.