• Customer Ratings

Fresh and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 22, 2014

The freshest pumpkin seeds I have come across! Healthy snack when I feel like having a little munchie - eat straight out of bag. Loved that this is UNsalted! Definitely ordering more.

Great for snacking and in recipes

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use this for snacking, but also in cooking and baking. Nice gentle taste and easy to eat!

Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jul 30, 2013

This product is of the highest quality and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

Good price / quantity!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Aug 05, 2013

Very tasty and crunchy. Will buy again.

Fresh tasting pumpkin seeds.

Posted by jeplace on Oct 08, 2013

I was surprised at how much fresher these tasted than some others I have tried. I thought the price was a little high, though.

Great!

Posted by 5519415794697087069 on Dec 03, 2013

Gooooood.

Pumpkin seed for salad toppings

Posted by 5325975432364578321 on Jan 11, 2014

wonderful choice for salad toppings

Far different from white seeds as a kid

Posted by GZeolla on Apr 16, 2015

Growing up in the '70s, the only pumpkin seeds I ever ate were roasted seeds that had so much salt on them that they were totally white. I was actually quite surprised when much later I found out that pumpkin seed are actually green! But they still taste great even without all of that salt and without being roasted. But they tend to be rather pricy. That is why I was glad I came across this Now product on iHerb. They are reasonably priced and taste great. If I am still hungry after lunch or dinner, I grab a small handful of these, and that always hits the spot. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and healthy monounsaturated fats. I discuss the benefits of these types of fats in my "God-given Foods Eating Plan" book. Pumpkin seeds are also an excellent source of iron (32% of the RDA), magnesium (48%), zinc (24%), copper (60%), and manganese (48%). Being organic is also important as seeds tend to draw up more pesticides from the soil than nuts. So these Now pumpkin seeds are a good tasting and healthy snack.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1171151 on Jan 29, 2014

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT TASTE GREAT IN MY SHAKES AND VERY HEALTHY FOR YOU TASTE GREAT I'VE BEEN BUYING THIS PRODUCT FOR 6 MONTHS NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO