• Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Aug 05, 2013

Very tasty and crunchy. Will buy again.

Fresh tasting pumpkin seeds.

Posted by jeplace on Oct 08, 2013

I was surprised at how much fresher these tasted than some others I have tried. I thought the price was a little high, though.

Far different from white seeds as a kid

Posted by GZeolla on Apr 16, 2015

Growing up in the '70s, the only pumpkin seeds I ever ate were roasted seeds that had so much salt on them that they were totally white. I was actually quite surprised when much later I found out that pumpkin seed are actually green! But they still taste great even without all of that salt and without being roasted. But they tend to be rather pricy. That is why I was glad I came across this Now product on iHerb. They are reasonably priced and taste great. If I am still hungry after lunch or dinner, I grab a small handful of these, and that always hits the spot. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and healthy monounsaturated fats. I discuss the benefits of these types of fats in my "God-given Foods Eating Plan" book. Pumpkin seeds are also an excellent source of iron (32% of the RDA), magnesium (48%), zinc (24%), copper (60%), and manganese (48%). Being organic is also important as seeds tend to draw up more pesticides from the soil than nuts. So these Now pumpkin seeds are a good tasting and healthy snack.

Perfect for a snack, soup topper or in a salad

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Oct 22, 2013

Now Foods never disappoints. These are yummy and healthy too.

So good for you and great on salads

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Aug 01, 2013

I order these every month, but I'm hoping they'll come in a larger size soon. They're too expensive for such a small amount of seeds.

Good

Posted by 5654482386370791565 on Dec 22, 2013

Good

good

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 29, 2013

a little weird taste, but very good roasted in the oven.

Very desappointed !

Posted by 5338174727864742433 on Oct 30, 2016

I am very disappointed! I purchased pumpkin seeds because of the American brand "NOW", but to my surprise they come from China. I cannot believe that with the efforts to make American farmers cultivate organic products, this company try to compete by importing Chinese products of dubious quality. While I recommend reading labels to know where the products come from , I was lead down by this product from NOW.

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

Good price / quantity!

Can always trust NOW Foods for good quality

Posted by 5535604196616855009 on Jul 14, 2014

Pumpkins seeds were very fresh - perfect!