• Reviews | English

Quinoa is Quinoa, and Quinoa is a super food

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

Quinoa is Quinoa, and Quinoa is a super food. Quinoa takes on the flavor of whatever you add it to. Healthy (nutritional value and fiber!) and the taste is consistent, and cooks up just like rice. I can't tell the difference in the red or the organic, maybe the red and darker have a slight nutty taste that this organic quinoa doesn't.

Nice wheat alternative

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Apr 23, 2010

Having fun trying various Quinoa recipes. Tastes great with Curry.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1653465 on Dec 12, 2010

Tastes good and is great as a side dish for dinner and also for baking. Can also be grinded into flour.

Tastes great! It's now a staple!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

Tastes great! We use this as substitute for rice every other weekend. Served with stews. Used in salads, soups, etc!

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Oct 18, 2013

I cook a lot of quinoa and find this to be one of the best out there, organic, great product.

Good quinoa.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

My family tried quinoa for the first time. Good experience, we will be buying again.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2914485 on Jan 05, 2012

HAVING CELIAC DISEASE,AND MANY INTESTIONAL PROBLEMS FROM IT, I NEEDED SOMETHING I COULD EAT BESIDES FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND MEAT. THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. IT IS A GREAT PRICE AND HIGH QUALITY. I ALWAYS GET THE SHIPMENT QUICKLY. I AM A WELL PLEASED CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

I cooked it together with rice in a rice cooker. Taste nutty. Nutritious meal

Very delicious

Posted by Reviewer1270097 on Apr 25, 2010

We tried Quinoa a few weeks ago and loved the taste. This has replaced rice in our household.

quinoa