Breakout city

Posted by 4743723902457370559 on May 06, 2014

Tried to take these on two separate occasions....both times after two weeks my face broke out horribly. I am allergic to iodine and there is mixed research on exactly how much iodine these contain, so that might have something to do with it. Or I have read some research on bromide and the effect that iodine has on flushing bromide from your system, usually terrible acne occurs. But either way, I can't tolerate these....which is too bad because they make you feel great. I had more energy, less appetite, and I believe these pills cured my plantar fasciitis. Both times I took them my foot completely stopped hurting...when i stop taking them, within two days I am in pain again.

Organic!

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Dec 27, 2014

I like the fact that this product is organic, which is important for me. I take one daily with other supplements, and feel more energetic. I seems to be curbing appetite which is a plus.

Need to wait to see the difference?

Posted by 4979806343379238982 on Nov 25, 2014

Honestly I've finished one bottle but I don't feel any difference. Maybe it takes time to see the benefits. This product is organic, but the price is reasonable. It's more convenient for me to take 3 big tablets instead of more smaller tablets.

מעולה

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Oct 10, 2014

מצויין, במחיר ממש טוב. הריכוז הגבוה מאפשר לבלוע פחות כדורים.

Energy in a box

Posted by 5701758568637893654 on Mar 12, 2015

Good price and many tablets in one box with much spirulina in each one - very practical as you dont need to take as many. After trying different brands of spirulina I`ve landed on Now Foods as they are good in price and quality

Expect Larger Tablets

Posted by GrEaSeLiTeNiN on Mar 02, 2014

I bought these because there is less 'pill popping' to get 3 grams. But expect the tablet to be twice the size lengthwise compared to the 500mg ones.

Bra

Posted by OscarBaby on Mar 03, 2014

Bestiller igjen og igjen

Spiruline

Posted by Carobio on May 05, 2014

Rapport qualité/prix tip top !

Very good!

Posted by 4879558278020316694 on Oct 02, 2014

I really liked this Spirulina and will probably order again.

Good product

Posted by 5221423848454492559 on Oct 02, 2014

Good product, punctual delivery!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »