Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 03, 2010

Now Foods Spirulina gives mental and physical energy and makes it is easier to loose weight. Recommended.

Increased energy+ detox

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

Immediately after taking this product, I developed hives. Very possible a detox reaction because I didn't eat anything different than my daily diet. I am also surprised that taking this product increased my skin firmness!

Super Protein

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Apr 02, 2008

I try to eat as much vegetables as I can, but this is the equivalent of much needed nutrients to maintain a healthy life in otherwise poor diet. It's benefits are unmeasurable and I will be buying more of this as well as Chlorella.

the best spirulina i've ever bought

Posted by Reviewer2820499 on Feb 23, 2011

ever since i found what spirulina can do to my life, i've regularly taken it. i've tried several brands and kinds. i prefer this one over those grown in hawaii. hawaiian spirulina has less unpleasant smell, but my body loves this one more.^^;; and, i love the fact that this one has absolutely zero fillers or what so ever. i've reordered 6 bottles! thank you now foods!

Immune

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Apr 12, 2010

There is a bit of a taste when you put the pills in your mouth but it is not long lasting or lingering. I found the product to be excellent for immune health.

very beneficial

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Spirulina is one of the supplements I really notice a difference with.   It's good :-) read about the health benefits for me and it does have a positive effect on my issue. I will continue taking it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

A great 'feel-good' superfood!

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on May 24, 2011

Finally, after a few years of work, I am beginning to shake off that sluggish feeling that had begun to take hold of me at 30. I remember thinking, "I'm too young to feel this way!" Eating right, taking care of imbalances and infestations (hello candida and company!) and supplementing really gave results. But starting the green super-foods on a daily basis was like the turbo charge that shot me to the top of the hill. I feel young, light and lithe again. Oh man!!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1298605 on Jan 31, 2012

Excellent quality. Superfood for physical strength, endurance and superior health, immunizing. Super beneficial for blood type A. Great health supporter, I use this for many years. It also supports breastfeed mother and her baby, specially if threaten by flu or virosis. I see great results feeding the mother by spirulina 4gramms per day together with Omega-3 (500DHA). More support given by small amounts of rhodiola rosea extract and milk thistle: My 5 months old little girl cross 5 days of mother's virosis without any illness symptom (exclusively breastfeeded).

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2071197 on Jan 18, 2008

I purchased the Spirulina for my mother. She is soon to be 85 and I started her on this product to help her energy level. She also takes Cell Food and something is really giving her better health. We went for 2 months without having to go to the ER or the doctor. If this product along with the Cell Food is helping, I am very pleased.

Good if you don't like the powder form

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Oct 20, 2010

Much cheaper than anything I get here, and I can't get organic where I live! Did some reaseach and apparently the NOW spirulina (organic) is really high-quality, from Parry Nu. in India and has been verified, other brands have not, so I'd go with this brand! It's also probably the best price around too.