10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 03, 2010

Now Foods Spirulina gives mental and physical energy and makes it is easier to loose weight. Recommended.

Increased energy+ detox

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

Immediately after taking this product, I developed hives. Very possible a detox reaction because I didn't eat anything different than my daily diet. I am also surprised that taking this product increased my skin firmness!

Super Protein

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Apr 02, 2008

I try to eat as much vegetables as I can, but this is the equivalent of much needed nutrients to maintain a healthy life in otherwise poor diet. It's benefits are unmeasurable and I will be buying more of this as well as Chlorella.

the best spirulina i've ever bought

Posted by Reviewer2820499 on Feb 23, 2011

ever since i found what spirulina can do to my life, i've regularly taken it. i've tried several brands and kinds. i prefer this one over those grown in hawaii. hawaiian spirulina has less unpleasant smell, but my body loves this one more.^^;; and, i love the fact that this one has absolutely zero fillers or what so ever. i've reordered 6 bottles! thank you now foods!

A great 'feel-good' superfood!

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on May 24, 2011

Finally, after a few years of work, I am beginning to shake off that sluggish feeling that had begun to take hold of me at 30. I remember thinking, "I'm too young to feel this way!" Eating right, taking care of imbalances and infestations (hello candida and company!) and supplementing really gave results. But starting the green super-foods on a daily basis was like the turbo charge that shot me to the top of the hill. I feel young, light and lithe again. Oh man!!