• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) This is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Reviews | English

Buy again

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Dec 20, 2008

The source naturals Organic spirulina tastes better than this brand. However this one offers better value. I will buy again. Spirulina helps the mouth's ulcer to recover faster due to the B-12.

Certified Organic versus Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Oct 02, 2011

For one year I consume the Certified Organic Spirulina produced in India from NowFood in average 30 gr per day. It helped me to adjust my weight und increased my energy and I need less resting times. However I just noticed the NowFood Spirulina produced in Hawaii may be not certified Organic therefore it is also cheaper but still contains substantial more nutritional values and minerals then the Organic Spirulina as per now food product analysis. Consequently in future I will change to the Now Food Spirulina produced in Hawaii rather than the certified organic Spirulina produced in India.

Parese bien

Posted by Reviewer3252586 on Dec 06, 2011

Todo bien. I would like to continue with spirulina

Excellent Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1810100 on Aug 01, 2011

This spirulina is fresh and potent, as good or better than more expensive brands. However, if you're not used to spirulina, you should start with a much smaller dosage than prescribed...not particularly good tasting! I'll buy Now Foods Spirulina Capsules next time.

Hate the taste!

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011

Oh my God, this stuff tastes like chicken excrement smells! Motivated me to buy a capsule machine and a supply of empty capsules, so I don't have to ruin an otherwise tasty smoothy.

avoiding the taste in your mouth :-)

Posted by Reviewer3345333 on Nov 12, 2011

(after mixing it with chlorella powder) add some water drops to form little green balls to swallow :-P )

satisfied 3

Posted by Reviewer1008258 on Jun 12, 2012

satisfied

Good value, great supplement.

Posted by 4894419487629065929 on Feb 09, 2014

A little pricier than the tablet equivalent, but no other faults noticed thus far.

Blends easy

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Tried this brand because my favourit Brand was sold-out for the momet, still maybe a bit early to say, but I get the same good- feeling from this one. Been mixing Spirulina/Chlorella in my green shake almost every morning the last two years, and will definitely not stop..The taste is for my ok, I don`t mind it because it is a small "price to pay" for the benefits it gives my body.Will by this again.

Health Boost

Posted by 4706680478206905991 on Nov 11, 2015

When I received this item the container was dirty and dusty, I need to clean the bottle before I open it. Then I opened it and found out there are only half products inside, I have no idea why they use such a huge container. However, the spirulina powder is fine, I always add a teaspoon spirulina to my green smoothies, it turns everything in dark green color tho (that's why I only add it in green smoothies)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »