• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Reviews | English

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Apr 27, 2011

tastes good and very fresh. Not too much smell like some of the other brands.

Surprise

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Jul 20, 2008

Spirulina is sweet despite it making your shake look like slime.

Americium Dream

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Nov 11, 2010

mixed with whey and kelp

Great product

Posted by Vilacha on Jul 18, 2012

works fine

Great addition

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 07, 2007

I add this to my morning drink mix. Better than coffee.

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1820050 on Dec 21, 2009

Works very well, especially together with chlorella.

good stuff, great value

Posted by Reviewer1844385 on Apr 01, 2012

my skin looks great and i notice an energy boost. great for extra cooling in the hot summer months, calming inflammation and aiding the redness in my skin.,

Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4849424248260107478 on Dec 02, 2013

I find quality/price ratio very reasonable. I was just curious why the bottle is so big compare to its contents.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1773088 on Dec 27, 2009

Thanks for the best product iherb sent to me! Pls don't be changed your mind about client~ I will always buy herbs in "iHerb.com"

Works.

Posted by 4853801732960923458 on Dec 18, 2012

I use this product combined with Now Foods, Certified Organic Chlorella, 100% Pure Powder. After a few days I was stunned to see how white my eyes had become, espcially in this cold winter weather. Always hard to tell 100% the result of producs in use, but I can tell my urin has turned darker and with a heavier scent. So my guess is, something I dont need in my body is flushed out. Also after about 3 weeks use i have lost the urge for coffe, I was a heavy user and not taken a cup since. Wether it is coinsidence or not I have no idea, but odd it is. Only thing to add is thatI cant stand the taste, its awfull, so my next order will be pills. If there were no pills, I would ofcourse still use the product as it is due to the result.