My girlfriend enjoys this product

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't taken this personally, but my girlfriend who takes it claims that it helps stabilize her mood, which is great for me!

Seems to be working but early days

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015

I need more time to rate this as with many herbs they work slowly.

Life changing!

Posted by 5359353745974399081 on Oct 18, 2014

I have experienced very painful periods & irregularity along with really bad PMS for at least 1 to 2 weeks in every 5. The pain I experienced on menstruation was so bad I needed to take very strong pain killers & take time off work almost every month. Chasteberry / Vitex has completely changed this - to the point that I now only have 1 or 2 days of mild pain & practically no PMS at all!! I highly recommend this product if you have difficult & painful menstruation - the one really important thing to keep in mind is that YOU NEED TO STICK WITH IT - it takes at least 3 months to have an effect, but the longer you take it the more it helps.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2124941 on Aug 19, 2014

Works extremely well alongside DIM to regulate periods and lesson cyst issues that I have.

It contains dong quai too!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This product contains Dong Quai as well, which I am trying to avoid, because I am trying to get pregnant. It is better if you purchase a product that contains only Chaste berry, like Planetary Herbals, Vitex Extract, Full Spectrum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good

Posted by 5706563054278659774 on Dec 08, 2012

Good product though if it doesn't go right down, you end up with a very nasty taste in your mouth if the capsule breaks.

Chaste Berry Vitex Extact From Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2614894 on Sep 19, 2012

I started using this product to regulate menstruation. It works great. I love this product.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

Good deal for this amount. Plus, I like the fact that they are using standardized herbs.

Amazing at keeping hormones and acne in check..

Posted by Reviewer1780705 on Feb 19, 2012

I suffer from PMS which causes extremely bad headaches and breakouts at different times of my cycle. This product has stopped my PMS headaches and also my breakouts from occurring. I am using this in conjunction with NOW Panthothenic Acid - which should also help with the breakouts, but I'm pretty sure I get them due to PMS so this is probably helping it more.

Now foods chaste berry extract

Posted by Reviewer3014378 on Dec 29, 2011

I read an article about how chaste berry extract can help clear acne along the jawline caused by pre-menstrual breakouts so I bought this for my teenage daughter. It has helped a lot so we continue to purchase it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »