ALERT: Product label ingredients differ from product overview ingredients!!!!!!!!

Posted by IHerbJane on Sep 26, 2014

This used to be my favorite chewable vitamin C, and I loved the flavour, however the sweeteners have changed, it now contains sugar and I find it too sweet. I will switch to a similar product from Source Naturals next. Iherb has not updated the ingredients on the product overview since they changed around August 2014. The Product overview lists other ingredients as: Xylitol, sorbitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural flavors, beet powder, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). However, the product I received lists other ingredients as: organic turbinado sugar, sorbitol, xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid, natural flavours, beet powder, BetterStevia, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.

Great taste. My kids love these.

Posted by agnesdb on Jul 24, 2012

I found that taking about 1/3 of the content out and using them from another container, would keep the rest fresher/drier. As if I accessed them from the container daily, they ended up being soggy towards the end of use, and then they don't taste good anymore.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1424603 on Nov 18, 2009

Tart and tangy. My doctor suggested I up my vitamin C during the cold/flu season....so far, no colds or flu

Tangy but tasty

Posted by naturellen on Apr 05, 2010

These big chewable vitamin C tablets are a bit more natural way for taking vitamin C. They are quite tangy but at the same time sweet. The taste is very berry and they are very easy to chew and swallow.

CHERRY FLAVOR IS BEST TASTING VITAMIN C EVER

Posted by Reviewer1599831 on May 31, 2010

Tastes great, high-quality product (MUCH better than orange flavor)!

Great Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2585729 on Feb 28, 2010

Usually the vitamin C tablets are like horse pills and hard to swallow...I gave up! These taste wonderful and I get the same amount of C for all the benefits, less gagging when trying to swallow! Thanks.

LOVE the flavor!

Posted by cristal on Sep 19, 2010

My kids ask for more!!

Almost too good of a taste

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

Kind of bulky tablet size and the sweet taste is quite intense. I'm still going to buy some again though. Good price.

love the berry taste

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012

just love to chew these vit c

Don't Like Product Change

Posted by Reviewer1679206 on Oct 18, 2014

I've taken these tablets for years and loved them. In my most recent order in the fall of 2014, I was disappointed to find the taste and shape of the tablets had changed. I no longer like them and will be seeking an alternate.