GMO Product

Posted by Reviewer3009994 on Dec 18, 2012

Had to stop buying these and threw away the ones I had when I found out they were made with GMO corn.

Great chewable C

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

This product has a nice orange juice taste and is sweetened with xylitol so no added sugar!!! It is easy to take, and good for the whole family. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tart

Posted by Reviewer1748990 on Apr 16, 2010

I bought these for my girlfriend. She wanted chewable C, but WOW no one said they would be so tart. She can't handle the taste, so I'll use them. Any ideas on not so tart chewable C's.

Not the best Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1764133 on Mar 23, 2010

Not fond of the flavoring and texture of this chewable Vit. C. I've had much better.

So-so on taste

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Dec 01, 2009

I got this product - the Orange Flavor Vitamin C as well as Now's chewable Cherry-Berry vitamin C. Three of my four kids prefer the Cherry-Berry to the Orange. I also tried both, and think the Cherry-Berry is better.

not that good

Posted by Reviewer1043431 on Feb 12, 2009

these are wafers and they fill your mouth with a lot of strong tasting powder which stings your lips when you chew them and gets stuck in your teeth. i dont know if they work i noticed no difference. it tastes ok though

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 15, 2013

love these will buy again

great for my kids

Posted by agnesdb on Jul 24, 2012

I found that taking about 1/3 of the content out and using them from another container, would keep the rest fresher/drier. As if I accessed them from the container daily, they ended up being soggy towards the end of use, and then they don't taste good anymore.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1972599 on Jul 01, 2012

Good vitamin c which contains xylitol instead of artificial sugar or sugar so its good for your teeth.

Most excellent!