Now Foods, Chickweed, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

chickweed

Posted by Reviewer2687854 From Australia on Jan 08, 2010

l bought this product to help me loose weight faster,as l have thyroid disease and celiac disease which both put alt of weight on me, i've found that its slowly dropping off now,thanks very much,and chickweed is so good for many other things too

Allanah - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2670149 From Australia on Sep 24, 2008

My 15yr old son has developed a salycalite intolerence,just like my hbusband 5 yrs ago. He found chickweed tablets a god send with helping to relieve the painful welts and itch. When my son developed the same rash I tried to source the tablets in Australia without any luck. I searched the web and found iHerb. He has now been on them for 2 weeks and the difference is amazing.

Wonder herb

Posted by Reviewer2903708 From Nevada on Feb 10, 2011

This is a wonderful herb that dries up mucus in the lungs and sinuses while soothing them at the same time. It is also very good for bothersome skin conditions. Works great.

Here's The Skinny!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 From Pennsylvania on Aug 14, 2011

Excellent herb to keep fat off. Take 2 capsules at night or after a big meal. Was trying to lose 5 pounds and this does the trick. Also excellent for skin disorders.

Chickweed capsules

Posted by Reviewer2589805 From Great Britain on Sep 17, 2011

Apart from good value for money, these capsules really work as a slimming aid. Though the result is not drastic, I can see its effect on me. After taking 3 bottles of them, I lost a bit of weight. I'll take the remaining 3 more bottles I ordered until I reach my target weight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »