Excellent for curing bloating

Posted by Aderyn on Jan 22, 2016

Chickweed is a herb all dog lovers should have in their home. Since it's not always possible to have the fresh herb around, it's handy to have these in capsules. I give them to my furbabies every day and it rids them of the bloats which they do tend to get (typical ailments of the breed). Chickweed also helps with skin conditions. The bottle that Now Foods offers is really affordable.

Execellent herb

Posted by 4618516436149158031 on Aug 21, 2014

Helps curb my appetite and is full of great vitamins to give you a boost and feel great.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3095653 on Nov 26, 2011

Thank you once again iHerb for stocking something no one else has! Fast delivery, good quality product. Yay!

chickweed

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011

This herb pulls fat out of the system and helps disolve placque from the arteries which has brought my blood pressure down I take along with rejuvenzyme (systemic enzymes) for this purpose

Chickweed capsules

Posted by Reviewer2589805 on Sep 17, 2011

Apart from good value for money, these capsules really work as a slimming aid. Though the result is not drastic, I can see its effect on me. After taking 3 bottles of them, I lost a bit of weight. I'll take the remaining 3 more bottles I ordered until I reach my target weight.

Here's The Skinny!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Aug 14, 2011

Excellent herb to keep fat off. Take 2 capsules at night or after a big meal. Was trying to lose 5 pounds and this does the trick. Also excellent for skin disorders.

Wonder herb

Posted by Reviewer2903708 on Feb 10, 2011

This is a wonderful herb that dries up mucus in the lungs and sinuses while soothing them at the same time. It is also very good for bothersome skin conditions. Works great.

Fast Service - Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1227033 on Dec 27, 2010

Loved the fast service and the great price!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on May 09, 2010

I am using it for weight loss and it works!!

chickweed

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jan 08, 2010

l bought this product to help me loose weight faster,as l have thyroid disease and celiac disease which both put alt of weight on me, i've found that its slowly dropping off now,thanks very much,and chickweed is so good for many other things too

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »