it's good

Posted by Reviewer2227912 on Jun 16, 2009

if you take it you can feel smooth regular motions

Bigger is better.

Posted by Reviewer1805080 on Feb 25, 2009

I like these bigger and double-strength Chitosan. I don't mind people seeing me take 2 pills before meals but the smaller 4-pill regimen was embarrasing sometimes, especially out with people I don't know very well.

Very useful product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Dec 05, 2007

Great product w/o junk additives & fillers. I take it whenever I eat fast foods or foods w/ lots of oils & fats. Impossible to stick to a puritanical diet 100%. IT helps me avoid put on extra weight whenever I eat food high fat & oils. It may not suit anyone w/ shellfish alleriges.

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2921748 on Jun 26, 2008

This product is working very well for me..i don't take it every day,just if i go out for dinner or if a know i am going to overdo with food a little bit...it's keeping my weight under control and i know it's safe for my health...

Not for everyone-didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2437179 on Mar 09, 2014

I'm done using the whole bottle, been using for a month and a half and NOTHING. I didn't feel any different and I didn't see any changes in my weight. I ate right and exercised before this and continued to do so when I started using Chitosan. I bought it because I read the reviews and a lot of people said it was helpful but it wasn't for me unfortunately...23$ down the toilet...literally. Also the pills are HUGE and you need to take 3...I had to drink so much water and that's great and all (drinking water) but the amount of water I need made me sick...didn't do anything for my appetite, just made me want to puke, the pills sometimes would not go down and I would need to take a minute breaks in between each pill... Kind of a sucky experience, honestly.

chitosan

Posted by Reviewer2773621 on Dec 21, 2009

I did not realize that oil soluble vitamins sould not be taken within 4 hours before and after. This product may not be as helpful as I'd hoped. It seems helpful for occasional use when I eat something especially fatty but not a good idea for continual use.

Chitosan, 500 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1863463 on Dec 09, 2008

It would be helpful if you displayed warnings on line of the content of your product. I am alergic to shellfish.

Now Foods Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer2694498 on Feb 15, 2009

I am very happy to see this product available! Thanks for stocking it and for such quick delivery~!

from belly fat to belly flat

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Jul 05, 2008

CS Randolph, MD recommended this in his book. Plus other products. Great price and as usual f-a-s-t shipping

helen

Posted by Reviewer1612558 on Dec 13, 2008

seems to be working, noticing healthy bowel movements