Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008

Chitosan has really helped me keep my cholesterol in better control for years. I'm still a little high, but my doctor even agrees that without it and Now Foods garlic and Super Omega 3-6-9, I would probably be on a statin...which I don't want to do.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Jul 28, 2008

I get this for my husband and this does not cause digestive problems. Very good value at I Herb.

S. Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

Fast shipping from iHerb! This product cuts down on the fat that's absorbed in my system, I am losing weight and constipation is gone.

from belly fat to belly flat

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Jul 05, 2008

CS Randolph, MD recommended this in his book. Plus other products. Great price and as usual f-a-s-t shipping

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2921748 on Jun 26, 2008

This product is working very well for me..i don't take it every day,just if i go out for dinner or if a know i am going to overdo with food a little bit...it's keeping my weight under control and i know it's safe for my health...

Very useful product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Dec 05, 2007

Great product w/o junk additives & fillers. I take it whenever I eat fast foods or foods w/ lots of oils & fats. Impossible to stick to a puritanical diet 100%. IT helps me avoid put on extra weight whenever I eat food high fat & oils. It may not suit anyone w/ shellfish alleriges.

Now foods Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer3011352 on Nov 29, 2007

A friend had suggested I use this product for my stomach-I have a sensitive stomach and wasn't taking any fiber supplements. This is my second month on it and I absolutely love it. It's gentle on my stomach and works right away from the first dose! I highly reccomend this product to anyone who has IBS or any other senstitive stomach issues.

good

Posted by Reviewer1162831 on Nov 02, 2007

good

Diet Delight

Posted by Reviewer2334438 on Oct 25, 2007

Perfect for those that need that little extra boost of will power to control their cravings and adhere to their diet.