Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Chlorella, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Headache

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Wow, Chlorella give me a headache! Took a while before I knew it. Once I linked taking chlorella with my 'narcotic' headaches I wanted to be sure. So, I stopped and start taking it for another two times. Now I'm sure: gave me a headache! Not only the Chlorella by Now Foods btw, another brand does too.

Severe Nausea and Vomiting

Posted by 5393276339157193896 on Jul 08, 2014

I dont normally write reviews, however as I developed severe Nausea and Vomiting from this product I decided to share this experience. I have not tried any other brands, so I do not know if it is just the Chlorella or if this brand is manufactured differently. For the first few weeks I was tolerating it well. I was getting mild headaches, and mild upset stomach. But I thought these were maybe detox symptoms. However, symptoms became worse, and so I stopped taking them. My symptoms went away after about 24-48 hours. Then I decided to try again, and immediately about 3 hours later woke up from sleep and had an extreme amount of nausea followed by 5 minutes of intense vomiting. I have not vomited in maybe 9 years before this. I have not had chlorella before for an ongoing basis, but I have had spirulina for a long period with no issues. I can also see online that this may be a side effect of Chlorella in some people. Just wanted to share my experience for others to be aware if they experience similar symptoms.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2323836 on Jun 07, 2011

gives me allergic skin reaction