Normally excellent product that I love but not this time

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Jul 12, 2012

Wow, I have been buying from Iherb for many, many years, specifically this product and spirulina tablets. The last batch we received is horrible. The flavor of this batch is bitter, had to swallow, definitely not for chewing, can't put my finger on what is wrong with the taste of it. Never have I had a problem with any Iherb's products but this one is BAD. I have contacted Iherb and they are rather dragging their feet on refunding my money on this product. I will continue to purchase from Iherb as long as they resolve this issue. I just hope that I don't ever get a bad batch of chlorella again.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer2329182 on Feb 21, 2012

I have used chorella from other brands some very expensive and the swanson brand but none gave me a problem at all but this one it raised my heart beat and gave me headache I also gave it to my mom and she also had similar effects like me

overvalued

Posted by Hungarian on Oct 31, 2013

According to a study does not point out the toxins. More effective: Morningstar Minerals, Immune Boost 77, Mineral Supplement, 120 Capsules

Neutral

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 21, 2009

Didn't notice any difference.

Hard to swallow

Posted by j44lee on Sep 11, 2013

Not coated. Just drink more liquid to help this go down.

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Dec 05, 2013

Well so far. I really cant say! but its not causing any other issues, Its good for hair so I'll look forward to seeing what results come about.

Tried better

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Don't know really why.. but somehow it's not giving me that " fresh " and healthy effect that I had from other products. Tablet size is also a problem for me. Will not reorder.