I don't like this chlorella!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Dec 02, 2009

I don't like this chlorella!! I liked the powder much better.

Posted by superia on Jul 25, 2011

This product its easy to take in cottage. Only minus is that this product is not raw or organic

tablets are hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 31, 2012

I'm sure it's a good product, but the tablet shape/size is difficult. I take lots of pills, so it's not that I have a difficult time with swallowing pills. I have some larger tablets that are easier to swallow--it apparently has to do with the shape.

good

Posted by rodeheks on Apr 04, 2012

The product is good. I didn't read the product information well, so I was disappointed the pills contain more than chlorella only. The pills are large so hard to swallow.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Nov 21, 2008

I prefer the powder by Jarrow simply because I dislike swallowing so many pills. Not sure if this is doing my kids and husband any good since they don't take it consistently and I only received it 3 weeks ago. I honestly think i-herb should wait at least 6 weeks to ask for reviews.

Not sure yet

Posted by kweemeng on Feb 24, 2012

When i first started taking Chlorella and Spirulina, I did experience a mild side effect. I got constipated but I did not feel sick. So i reduced the dosage from 6 tablets a day for each type to 2-3 tablets a day and 1 week later, my bowel starts to move again. I am not sure if its really Chlorella and Spirulina at work though. You may want to get capsule version if you do not like swallowing many hard tablets in 1 shot.

Fair

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

Helped me with bowel movement

Good product

Posted by 5180184819788392849 on Dec 30, 2014

The tablets are huge and hard to swallow

Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer2561245 on Jan 11, 2011

I've noticed no benefit at this point. I'll give it more time.

varity of uses

Posted by Reviewer2889028 on Nov 22, 2007

I use this as a whole food multi vitamin. I am having some silver fillings removed and will use high doses of it as a toxin cleanser as well. Best prices around!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »