Good value

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Mar 12, 2009

Good combination of two ingredients. I believe in taking several types of super foods, this is one of them. I also take bee pollen, chlorella, maca, tahini, chia, sacha inchi, wolf berry, acai, goat weed, foi ti, shiitaki, green tea extract, pomegranate, etc. I gave four stars because the alfalfa is not organic.

Misnamed Deorderizer

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 26, 2008

Technically chlorophyllin, not chlorophyll, it is an effective deorderizer.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Dec 03, 2008

Noticed change in bowel movements. Will definitely reorder.

All very good.

Posted by Reviewer3302738 on Nov 05, 2008

A very good product for health.

recommended +++

Posted by Reviewer1606296 on Sep 21, 2008

very quick delivery to France, and low price compared to a similar local product

Great body odor neutralizer

Posted by Reviewer1098179 on Aug 31, 2008

I have always had a problem with underarm odor no matter what kind of deodorant I used. I also have female odors during certain times of the month. I tried Body Mint ($19.95 for 60 tablets) and it does work but is very expensive. I looked up the main ingredient on Iherb and found Chlorophyll with Alfalfa. It too is very effective but does take about three days to totally eliminate the odors. I take at least three per day, more if I feel I need to. I don't experience any digestive problems except that it does keep me regulated which is a good thing. Iherb is definitely the best in price and quality.

Good product, but dont take too many vits/supps at once

Posted by Reviewer2943119 on Aug 20, 2008

I like this product and take one in the morning and one at night to clean my insides. I don't take too many vitamins/supplements, just chlorophyll, vitamin c, a multivitamin, and sometimes zinc. I've noticed that if I throw all the pills in and swallow at once, the chlorophyll gets very upset with me and I feel like I need to vomit; I can drink some water and actually throw up and see all the chlorophyll come up and out. When I take this alone it is great!

Great for "middle aged smell"

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Aug 01, 2008

My husband is a very clean man but when he turned 51 he just got that "middle age smell". It`s not a lack of hygiene smell, it`s different. Anyway, I bought this for him gave him one pill in the morning and one at night. I noticed the smell started declining & by 1 week it was gone. Now I just keep giving it to him for maintenance. When he asked what it was for, I didn`t want to hurt his feelings so I just told him it cleans the system down to the celluar level like a plant cleaning the air which I think is is true.

Stinky dogs & hubby no more!

Posted by Reviewer1073326 on Mar 25, 2008

Purchased this originally because we have 2 large dogs, one of whom likes to sneak in a little poop eating each day. It has helped greatly with that all around doggy odor, and with breath. My husband has an issue with garlic, far worse then your usual garlic odor he simply reeks of a garlic odor for DAYS after having anything with garlic in it. I had him take a pill (and wash it down with some of the now liquid version in water) and it worked! No stinky smell at all!!! Love this stuff!

NOW-02645

Posted by Reviewer1380102 on Dec 20, 2007

found empty capsules in bottle and I don't really know if it is doing everything it is advertised to do.