Now Foods, Choco Energy, 12 Shots, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 23, 2010

this is a great product. does what it claims, gives nice boost of energy and I enjoyed taking it in the morning to energize my walks, but its rather expensive. There's only 12 servings per box so if you take it daily, it won't even last 2 weeks. I'll be using it sparingly.

Good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1008404 on Mar 24, 2010

I ordered these for the first time to give them a try and haven't been disappointed. They give a nice boost of energy without any edge or anxiety and really help during those low energy points in my day. I just wish they were less pricey.

This is GREAT

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012

For the past 5 years I have lost my energy, and I stared looking for something to give it back to me. I work out and eat healthy, but still I fell asleep around eight every evening. It was frustrating. I have tried everything, som worked, but nothing gave me my energy back as it was before. Until now. this have an instant effect, but for me that was not like a WOW-factor. I just could feel something happening. But after I had taken this for 3 afternoons, I just realised that the clock was 12 in the night and I was still not sleepy. So I take one every day and if I skip two days, I am back in sleeping all day.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 24, 2012

Choco Energy has caffeine from chocolate (80-110 mg) and a little from mate (8-10 mg). It also includes B-12, D-Ribose and Chromium, all of which can help boost energy and stamina. A 7 ounce cup of dripped coffee has 90-150 mg of caffeine, and that's a small cup. So you are not getting a huge amount of caffeine from this. There is some type of sugar, so read the label. Nevertheless, Choco Energy does give me long-term sustained energy. It's great for taking in the morning if you have not slept and do not drink coffee (I don't drink coffee). It's also good 30 minutes before you plan to exercise. However, it would not work to take along on a run because it is VERY SWEET, like chocolate pudding. It is so sweet it actually makes me thirsty. So bear that in mind. They should redesign the little vials. A lot of the product is left in there. You could cut one open and lick the inside, if you were alone.

Good product at best price!

Posted by Reviewer2159194 on Mar 30, 2012

This is a great product!