too huge size pill

Posted by 4780082942856251688 on Mar 25, 2015

This pill is too huge to at. I cant eat and never purchase it again. Poor product for me

Cholesterol Support

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Jul 09, 2012

It is too soon for me to tell whether this is working for me or not. I will have to get tested after completing the course and see what the results indicate. I have therefore given it three stars.

Cholesterol Support

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Jul 17, 2011

works well for me.

cholesterol support

Posted by Reviewer1137755 on Nov 19, 2010

So far I can not tell if the results are good but I am optimistic and can not wait to give that blood sample and wait for the results.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Nov 12, 2010

I'm very pleased with this cholesterol support product. There are no side effects, and I hope my LDL count has changed. Won't know until I get it checked again, but I expect improvement. If so, I will definitely order this item again because I like the price, too.

Need time to decide

Posted by Reviewer2311883 on Nov 12, 2010

Need time to decide its effectiveness

good product

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

part of a larger regiment I am taking every day on the recommendation of a nutritionist. In 3 months I am 30 pounds lighter, off statins and sleeping pills. Feeling great! iHerb has great pricing, shipping a little slow though.

Really great!

Posted by Reviewer3081057 on Aug 08, 2010

I bought this after reading another review. My cholesterol was high and so was my blood pressure. After taking this my cholesterol level is now normal and my blood pressure hasn't been this great in years! I'll recommend it to anyone that has these problems.

odorous garlic content

Posted by Reviewer2775521 on May 27, 2010

I ordered this without looking at the label closely that over a third of the content is garlic and it is not odorless garlic. If that does not bother you or interfere with your other medications, it is a great product.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3148786 on Jun 24, 2009

My mom's cholesterol level has dropped. I told her to get this because she was using the MD recomended meds that are basically toxic. This is way better, plus it works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »