The best Chondroitin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Aug 29, 2011

Since I've started taking this product I am having less joint pain. It's the best.

Extracellular matrix repair - noticable effect

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Sep 15, 2014

I had several soft tissue injuries and also autoimmune/ vascular issues I needed to resolve. Chondroitin seemed appropriate choce. Glucosamine sulfate and MSM disagree with me, as I have sulphur metabolism issues (genetic) and salt sensitivity (also genetic). Decided to try chondroitin only, and it immediately boosted my energy levels and helped repair the soft tissue injury. The symptoms of dry eyes and autoimmune vasculitis also disappeared. I was surprised to learn that the extracellular matrix (nutrition rich fluid) plays an important role in the cell health and protection (functioning as a buffer). Might be relevant for people with dysautonomia/POTS/EDS. Now discovered I have atypical expression in the TNR and NCAN genes, both involved in regulation of chondroitin. Major info.

works well for my Dad's interstisial cystitis

Posted by Reviewer1819442 on Apr 28, 2010

i read a medical journal study that showed people taking Hyaluronic Acid & Chondroitin had a high level of improvement to their condition. My Dad has been amazed with the way it has worked. He's now able to take a more natural product that works. He's getting a lot more good days, and not that many really bad days!

W Fry

Posted by Reviewer1879955 on Jun 05, 2008

Arrived in top order, even though opened by Australian Customs Service. Quick delivery. Very happy.

Chondroitin Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1743465 on Sep 17, 2008

This is a product that I use every day. I like to have it separate from Glucosamine Sulfate so that I can regulate them better. It is not always easy to find the two separate anymore.

Helpful for joints

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Oct 02, 2014

I prefer this to glucosamine which I think stopped working. I use this with MSM and boswellia and have very little joint trouble.

Chondroitin Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1792085 on Mar 20, 2010

Helps decrease joint pain and rebuild cartilage

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2528217 on Jul 18, 2011

It's hard to find Chondroitin without being combined with glucosamine. This is a very good product.

Another good product from Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2764364 on Jul 13, 2009

Help those joints with another product from Now Foods

Chondroitin sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2256717 on Oct 29, 2011

I trust Now Foods because they test everything. I take 2 of this per day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »