Tried this for cravings

Posted by HolisticHealth on Feb 20, 2016

I wanted to try this to balance my blood sugar levels to control cravings and my appetite along with diet. I think it helped a bit. I´ve read that 200 mcg is the lowest amount you need to take a day to get results for cravings.

Now Foods, Chromium Picolinate, 200 mcg, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 12, 2015

Now Foods, Chromium Picolinate, 200 mcg, 250 Capsules

Helped me balance my blood sugar levels, carbohydrate cravings and lose weight!

Posted by JourneyThruWellness on Sep 30, 2015

I've purchased this product a few times and I have definitely noticed that within just a couple of days my sugar cravings have disappeared, especially in the evening! I have had type one diabetes for thirty years and chromium definitely made a difference in my ability to stabilize my blood glucose levels. I have been very happy with this product

Great!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using this product about a week now and I think it has helped with my sweet tooth. :) Product is also very well priced so I will keep ordering it.

My A1C is 6.7

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Jun 09, 2015

In November, 2 days before Thanksgiving so I could "enjoy" Thanksgiving dinner, I had my labs drawn. My A1C was 8.0. To me, I justified it by telling myself that it's not a 10 [my all time high] and it was only up one point from my previous 7. Both too high. My doctor was not happy with me. I told her that I would do better. I told myself that I would get into a better routine after the New Year. March is after the New Year, and that's when I began. I'm on Metformin 1g 2Xs a day and Glyburide 10mg 2Xs a day. I read about Chromium Picolinate years ago. In fact, I had a 500mcg somewhere up there in the never-used-but-can't throw-out cupboard. So, I started taking them. My body hated me for changing. I felt shaky and weird, like my glucose was low. It wasn't, it was 120. Much lower than my usual 180-200. Then, my daughter came over and told me that the OB/GYN thinks she has gestational diabetes. I went into mama bear mode and bought 2 bottles of 200mcg. One for her and one for me. I think 500mcg is too much too soon for me. Her A1C was 5.3 :] I take a multi-vite in the morning that has 100mcg chromium in it. [Natural-Factors Super Multi Iron Free] along with additional chromium cap and my Rx’d meds. At noon I take another multi-vite that has 200mcg of picolinate. [Enzymatic Therapy Blood Sugar Manager] with another 200mcg cap. This also has additional herbs to help manage glucose levels. I then take another 200mcg cap in the evening and 2 caps at bedtime because my liver thinks it’s okay to kick out glycogen at night. I watch what I eat. Pasta, mashed potatoes, Chinese food, most desserts, and sugar in my coffee are all no-no’s. I put Stevia in my coffee [NuNaturals Pure Liquid Clear] It took about a week to get to where normal glucose levels felt normal. One finger stick was 54 and I didn’t feel shaky or have that urgent need to eat. I do make fruit smoothies instead of a dessert. I put chia and flax along with MSM powder for chronic pain [Source Naturals MSM Powder] Vit C powder [NutriBiotic Sodium Ascorbate Crystalline Powder] protein powder, soy lecithin [Bluebonnet-Nutrition Lecithin Granules] and Benefiber into the blender. I know fruit is a no-no, but with the protein powder, my 2 hour post meal finger stick is 120’s or lower. Anything in [these brackets] I bought from iHerb. I didn’t buy any of these items all at once, I can’t afford to do that. I have to say here that I LOVE iHerb!! They have the best prices. My orders from iHerb get here in a timely manner. The only time I’ll shop elsewhere is if I need it right away and have to go to a B&M. So, why am I telling you all of this in this extremely long review? Because my A1C last week was 6.7!!! :]

good one

Posted by 4667422597907931038 on May 25, 2015

good product with good price

Very goooood!

Posted by 4892764889624222899 on May 25, 2015

Excellent product. Even though it was a tumor blocking my pancreas and caused hyperglycemia, chormium helped a lot... Thank you

Easy

Posted by 4966394693785766817 on Feb 08, 2015

Easy to swallow. Not sure about the effectiveness

Regula la glucosa

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 17, 2014

Lo uso para que regule la glucosa de las comidas. ----Si te ayudo mi opinion marca Si abajo, y para más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nick Rossita.-----------

Perfect

Posted by 4695495109214537560 on Nov 13, 2014

Make me feel morele powerfull durimg the day