July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Cider Vinegar, Diet Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

We will see

Posted by adnangrebovic on Feb 28, 2013

This thing take a long time to take effect, but it's completely safe. I am starting to take it it's January 4th now. We will see. ------------Today is 18 january. I have lost 1,5 kg. But I am going to discontinue to use this product because it's too much of a diuretic. I hate that effect. Skin on my hands gets shriveled, and I feel dry. On the other hand my mom gets bloated by this, very bloated, you can actually see how it is not good. I gave her 2 cups of very strong senna tea to undo the damage. THIS STUFF IS JUST NOT GOOD. THEY NEED TO GET RID OF GLUCOMANNAN IN THIS FORMULA, AND PUT IN SENNA OR SOME OTHER, MAYBE MILDER LAXATIVE, FOR EXAMPLE HIBISCUS. One star from me...