お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Now Foods, Cider Vinegar, Diet Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

hip's be gone

Posted by Reviewer1737111 on Apr 12, 2008

i started this product a couple of weeks ago and the inches are starting to come off. i have tryed almost every other product to help the over weight 40 blues and this seems to be working where as the others didn't

GREAT stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1824252 on Jul 04, 2009

I used to drink ACV in hot water, but that hurt my throat, and the acid can completely destroy teeth. With these capsules, I'm able to get all the benifit without the acid-on-my-throat, and the additions are wonderful, and very well selected! (For instance, no matter how much you exersize, you're not going to lose weight if your body doesn't have enough chromium, and that's what they include.) This is worth my money completely. I'm planning on my second bottle, and have gotten my Mom started on them, too! Thank you!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2680114 on Jul 08, 2010

At home I drink Cider Vinegar 3 times a day to help normalize my blood sugar. However, when I am out, or traveling, it is unsuitable to bring a bottle of liquid Cider Vinegar. I find the capsule equally as effective as the liquid so there is no compromise for me. Delivery to Melbourne Australia was 4 days, so great price and great service. Thank you iherb, I will be back.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Aug 20, 2010

I like the combination of ingredients. These work for me when combined with healty eating plan and exercise--not a magic bullet

Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1314865 on Dec 02, 2009

This product is great! I am seeing all the benefits from using cider vinegar plus the extra added ingredients makes it must have in the diet.Also, the price is right and I am on my 4th bottle.