Cinnamon Bark Reduced cholesterol For Me

Posted by Reviewer1541402 on Mar 04, 2008

Prior to taking Cinnamon Bark my LDL for 10 years averaged 215. After taking 2400mg of Cinnamon Bark each morning with breakfast my LDL level has been reduced to 165 and my HDL increased from 46 to 48. I am on no other medication of any kind and I continued to follow my normal exercise routine and diet habits.

Judith

Posted by Reviewer1819240 on Sep 29, 2008

I ordered this particular type "Ceylon" of cinnimon because an M.D. recommends it for reducing blood sugar. I would recommend it highly to anyone with type II diabetes. This stuff really works!!

THIS IS THE REAL STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer1826088 on Apr 16, 2009

Powerful antioxidants (proanthrocyanidins) are only part of the story. It also helps control blood sugar levels. Try it on ice cream, coffee, cereal and savor the magic of nature. You have never tasted anything like this before.

Surprised me

Posted by Reviewer1274970 on May 26, 2009

I had read that people had good results from quality cinnamon supplements and was pleasantly surprised to find that my glucose sugar levels lowered an average of 10 points.

great for thyroid and hunger supression

Posted by Reviewer1151185 on Jul 03, 2009

the title says it all

drop in blood suger

Posted by Reviewer1404095 on Oct 06, 2009

my whole family has noticed drastic drops in blood sugar levels using this product !!

Works great for blood sugar control!

Posted by Reviewer1818092 on Dec 13, 2011

I have PCOS / insulin resistance and I monitor my blood sugar frequently. Occasionally I have readings in the prediabetes range depending on what I eat. I have tested myself eating the same foods at the same time of day with and without the cinnamon and at different dosages. For me, 3 grams about 30 minutes before a meal is ideal. My blood sugar is perfect with cinnamon and I can't wait for my next A1C!

Awesome

Posted by 4945408640954223406 on Apr 06, 2014

Started taking to naturally lower my blood sugar levels. Over three months my levels dropped 34 points taking two pills a day.

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark 600 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3040552 on May 03, 2008

Started taking this 3 months ago and my sugar levels have gone down.

Great for Blood Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2392843 on May 07, 2010

I have worked hard to get my blood sugar under control. However, I was still having trouble with my fasting blood sugar. I take 2 before every meal and one before bed and my blood sugar is doing great.