Absolutely Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1151760 on Nov 15, 2010

My daughter's weight had been stuck despite doing all the right things with her diet and exercise. This product has lowered her insulin resistance (we know this because she is a type 1 diabetic and has to inject insulin regularly). Her sugar cravings are also lower and her weight has begun to shift downwards.

Amazing Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2337404 on Feb 13, 2010

This is the highest quality Cinnamon I have ever tried. It is Ceylon (true cinnamon) and it's very effective controlling diabetes. I highly recommend it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1836631 on Oct 23, 2007

Excellent helping my diabetes alot!

RETRACTED, SINCE CHANGED CINNAMON TYPE Helping glucose a lotl! Plus, Full-spectrum without coumarin concerns.

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 13, 2012

UPDATE: Now that NOW has unfortunately switched to Cassia Cinnamon like "everyone else," my original review that follows and my 5-star rating no longer apply... Even though this variety is “true” Cinnamon, rather than the Cassia (aka Chinese and Aromaticum) used in many of the studies and products (and more likely to show up on your spice rack), it seems to be working a lot better better at lowering my glucose. I read an interview with one of the original USDA researchers, and he said that “they all work” with regard to the various Cinnamon species. Caveats: (1) It’s still early and I recently started another supplement, so I can’t be 100% sure the effect is all due to this product or will last (though early indications are VERY “thumbs up”); and (2) Based on Now’s label recommendation I’m taking a higher dose than I had been of the Cassia. Regardless, taking whole-herb Cassia made me a bit uncomfortable because that variety has a relatively high level of coumarin (NOT “coumadin”), which is quite toxic in lab rodents and *may* also be toxic to susceptible humans in large or sustained doses. Cassia extracts (water-based only) are virtually coumarin-free since it’s not water-soluble, but unfortunately water-extracting also removes the potentially beneficial cinnamaldehyde oils (e.g.cardiovascular, anticancer, mildly sedative). But Cinnamomum Verum, used in the Now product, is naturally low in coumarin, so this whole-herb product provides a way to get full-spectrum benefits including cinnamaldehydes while keeping the coumarin low. I just wish they’d offer a double-sized capsule for us men who don’t have a purse for carrying around tons of capsules and pills when eating out...there some are several other things I need to take before meals besides just this! Because of this, my real rating is 4.5 stars.

Stand back!

Posted by PinkOveralls on Feb 25, 2009

This produced flatulence for me, even after giving my system weeks to adjust.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Feb 03, 2009

We believe this is helping keep my husbands blood sugar levels normal.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Dec 29, 2009

I have known cinnamon can help lower blood sugar and tried it before. However, NOW brand and dosage works better than those I tried before. I used this the day after Christmas after eating several snacks, no sugar, but chips and dip, etc. and felt I made my sugars high. I took two of these capsules resulting in much lower sugar without needing more insulin. I was impressed and won't leave home without it.

Very good - works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3193955 on Oct 14, 2010

Lowered my blood glucose by 10% 3 hours after meal.

Made a difference within the first twenty one days

Posted by Reviewer2593977 on Jul 29, 2010

I seem to have more energy since taking these along with Saw Palmetto extract 160mg and Gymnema 300mg. I no longer have to take a mid afternoon nap.

Tanksssss