Cinnamon Bark

Posted by Reviewer2852349 on Nov 27, 2007

My doctor,who is also trained in alternative medicines, suggested cinnamon as a means to lower my blood sugar, which was slightly elevated. It worked for m--blood sugar level was reduced to normal.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1939918 on Jan 05, 2009

Our Doctor recommended this for diabetic sugar level spikes and it seems to work well.

Now foods cinnimon bark

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Oct 20, 2008

I recently read that the cinnamon cassia is not as good as the cinnamon vernom. The only brand I could find this in was Now. It is great and I am diabetic cinnamon lowers blood sugar and It is true Vernom is much better. My sugar has come down much more since using this form of cinnamon.

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Feb 20, 2011

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to try this brand of cinnamon. I've tried other brands in the past and saw no difference so I was a bit skeptical. I've always had a problem with my body storing excess fat so I had to watch carbs so closely. After age 50, that didn't even seem to help much as my weight crept up. I read Gary Taubes' last two books and understand that when your blood sugar rises, your body produces insulin which directs excess blood glucose into your fat cells. It's not simply calories in/calories out. Anyway, I started these as directed and I know my blood sugar is not spiking. My weight is slowly coming back down. I haven't been this bullish on a supplement in a long time. I'll take this stuff for life if it keeps working this way.

must have

Posted by Reviewer2019476 on Jul 23, 2010

very good product,has reduced my sugar cravings n ive lost 5 lbs just using it for about a weeek,love it