Cinnamon Bark

Posted by Reviewer2561573 on Aug 23, 2012

Seems to work well

Linda Trumbull

Posted by 5079862352173534675 on Mar 21, 2014

Great for lowering blood pressure.

cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on May 23, 2011

I have used cinnamon bark, Now foods for almost a year now and I just don't seem to have the stomach issues that I used to and I don't have to eat so much during the day to satisfy low blood sugar feelings.

Cool

Posted by Reviewer1135755 on Jan 10, 2011

I don't think this is sort of product I could tell whether this is good or not good by just taking 3 weeks. But since I like the taste of cinnamon, this tastes(It's capsule I know) awesome for me and I believe this is doing something good while I feel nothing.

should be good for lowering blood sugar !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Jan 22, 2011

I am a diabetic type II sufferer. just started this recently to go with my other supplements to lower my blood sugar levels. They are magnesium citrate,chromium GTF and Alpha-Lipoic acid. They are working remarkably well ! This is the right type of Cinnamon to take from NOW foods to have any effect in helping lowering blood sugar levels. A good dosage for the price

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1242717 on Jan 29, 2012

I was warned by my Doctor (MD) not to use Cinnamon in cooking or as a supplement from China or other Asian countries. As of this date the only safe Cinnamon comes from Ceylon (Sri Lanka). The problem is the chemicals used to extract the product....I was impressed with the MD's knowledge!

good

Posted by Reviewer1255073 on Jul 29, 2011

okay

Perfect as an additional sugars control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011

I suffer from diabetes and normal medicines whilst important need supplementation. Cinnamon Bark and Banaba Leaves is a great combination and is used by my wife, daughter and myself.

helps

Posted by Reviewer1960870 on Mar 14, 2011

good

great product

Posted by Reviewer2680652 on Aug 02, 2011

great product and the service is superb. California to Ohio three days after placing my order!