bad coating

Posted by 5586584133154951034 on Mar 24, 2016

the coating split open after opening the bottle for a few days,--the expiry date is 01/2018

This one works!

Posted by 5239613365818636369 on Dec 11, 2015

Most B Vitamins are wasted by those of us who do not know that this vitamin is destroyed by the HCL acid in our stomach during the normal digestive process. This B-Comp by Now Foods is ENTERIC COATED, thus rendering it impervious to the acid in our stomach. B vitamins are absorbed in the small intestine and this product gets there because of the enteric coating on the outside of each tablet / caplet. I actually can feel the difference when I do not take this supplement..I have been taking this for years. B vitamins are important for normal nerve function and great for sugar cravings. It really helps me to cut down on the sugary foods I crave. This is one of the only B-Comp supplements that is Enteric Coated..Take it...it is worth the extra cost and we know it gets to where it needs to be to be absorbed properly. Google B Vitamin absorption on the internet and read about this wonderful supplement.. Thank you iHerb for carrying this at such a good price. and for helping us to keep healthy!

florence

Posted by 4668620698321164738 on Apr 16, 2015

not tried yet

awesome b-complex

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Dec 26, 2014

It works even with half dose

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 08, 2014

Folic acid should have been in Methyl folate. 50% of population cannot absorb cheap folic acid. CoQ10 might as well have been omitted since it can lead to breast cancer even at low doses, with prolonged use. High Niacin, I am trying to lower my blood glucose levels.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Mar 25, 2014

I have used other b-complex products however I find this one the best. I think I may have trouble in my system converting the b-vitamins so this stuff is already converted so it does wonders for me. Handle stress much better.

Very pleased

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Mar 09, 2014

I was very pleased with the mg of B vitamins . I take it for the pop up thoughts that happen before going to bed. It has helped my mind settle down at bed time . Helps with my energy leel and mood

Better than normal B-complex

Posted by energyguy on Nov 14, 2013

I have been taking B complex for years. Someone told me co-enzyme B-complex is better. The first day I tried (without taking other supplements), I do feel more alert and think faster.

Ok

Posted by vientoz on Oct 18, 2013

Its fine...

Not the best B Complex out there

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

It contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which mobilises mercury to the brain. I have mercury toxicity so this product is bad for me. I experience headaches with this product and even if you don't have trouble with mercury, there are much better options. I am a big fan of NOW products and have given many of them 5-star reviews but sadly not this one.