Highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2985989 on Feb 03, 2008

My father has Parkinsons and buys coQ10 in powdered form through his holistic-oriented doctor for about four times iherb's price. This works really well as a natural ADD aid, and there's no comparison between taking it in this pure form and in capsule form. I take it with Flax seed oil first thing in the morning before taking any other supplements or eating breakfast, allow the oil to help the coQ10 to absorb optimally and then take my other supplements about a half hour later. You can literally feel this working if you take it in sufficient quantity (which some doctors recommend as 300 mg for ADD, whereas the label on this product recommends 50 mg).

Iherb always delivers promptly!

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on May 10, 2011

Iherb is all good! Lovely. Since Q10 easily oxidizes I mixed my powder in coconut oil. Warm 500 ml cocnut oil to 65-70 C. Mix in powder and let it cool down. The coconut oil protects the Q10 from oxiding and increases bioavailability when consumed. 1 level teaspoon gives 260 mg of Q10. Mix in smoothie!

Can't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Apr 13, 2010

this stuff is a life saver. Use to have many irregular and skipped heartbeats. Four days after starting it, got regular, and has been just fine from then on. There's no fillers; just pure stuff. Also, this size lasts forever. It's the best.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2249935 on Mar 26, 2007

CoQ10 is normally a very expensive supplement, but NOW's powdered CoQ10 works out to about 9 cents per 50 mg serving. I love NOW powdered supplements - no fillers or additives, great price.

Great deal on Q10

Posted by Reviewer1664126 on Jan 06, 2008

This is a great deal on Q10 if you're a big user. It's way cheaper than the capsules. The only downside is that the 25mg measuring spoon is way too small. They should make it longer so you can reach into the bottom of the bottle and they should put a 100mg scoop on the other end. But the price for this much Q10 is a steal! It mixes best with some other powder -- it is NOT very soluble on its own, so mixing it with protein powder first and then with a liquid works best.

Now Foods CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2213698 on Nov 07, 2007

Brilliant product! Great energy boost and so economical.

Improved my kidney function

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Dec 29, 2007

I have Chronic Renal Insufficiency and it would seem like the med journals were right. It has drastically improved my kidney function, not to mention overall wellbeing. I'm currently on 500mg per morning mixed with a fish oil capsule for greater absorbtion.

NOW Foods CoQ10 powder

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

Great product for people who have suffered from congestive heart failure due to taking statin drugs

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Jul 11, 2008

I bought this product for my mother because I felt that it would provide a more potent form of CoQ10 especially when mixed with fish oil and food to make it more absorbable. Plus I get to measure out a larger quantity for her if I feel that she needs it. I wish NOW would make a larger 100 mg scoop instead of the teeny tiny scoop that gets kind of messy.

CoQ10, 100% Pure Powder

Posted by Reviewer3077568 on Aug 03, 2008

I like the pure form of CoQ10 it works well in my morning shake. I feel much better since I started taking it.