Highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2985989 on Feb 03, 2008

My father has Parkinsons and buys coQ10 in powdered form through his holistic-oriented doctor for about four times iherb's price. This works really well as a natural ADD aid, and there's no comparison between taking it in this pure form and in capsule form. I take it with Flax seed oil first thing in the morning before taking any other supplements or eating breakfast, allow the oil to help the coQ10 to absorb optimally and then take my other supplements about a half hour later. You can literally feel this working if you take it in sufficient quantity (which some doctors recommend as 300 mg for ADD, whereas the label on this product recommends 50 mg).

Can't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Apr 13, 2010

this stuff is a life saver. Use to have many irregular and skipped heartbeats. Four days after starting it, got regular, and has been just fine from then on. There's no fillers; just pure stuff. Also, this size lasts forever. It's the best.

Iherb always delivers promptly!

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on May 10, 2011

Iherb is all good! Lovely. Since Q10 easily oxidizes I mixed my powder in coconut oil. Warm 500 ml cocnut oil to 65-70 C. Mix in powder and let it cool down. The coconut oil protects the Q10 from oxiding and increases bioavailability when consumed. 1 level teaspoon gives 260 mg of Q10. Mix in smoothie!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2249935 on Mar 26, 2007

CoQ10 is normally a very expensive supplement, but NOW's powdered CoQ10 works out to about 9 cents per 50 mg serving. I love NOW powdered supplements - no fillers or additives, great price.

Great deal on Q10

Posted by Reviewer1664126 on Jan 06, 2008

This is a great deal on Q10 if you're a big user. It's way cheaper than the capsules. The only downside is that the 25mg measuring spoon is way too small. They should make it longer so you can reach into the bottom of the bottle and they should put a 100mg scoop on the other end. But the price for this much Q10 is a steal! It mixes best with some other powder -- it is NOT very soluble on its own, so mixing it with protein powder first and then with a liquid works best.

Now Foods CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2213698 on Nov 07, 2007

Brilliant product! Great energy boost and so economical.

NOW Foods CoQ10 powder

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

CoQ10 One Of The Many Nutrients For Healthy Heart

Posted by chacho on Dec 19, 2008

CoQ10 supplements become more important as we age. It is vital to maintain adequate levels of this vital coenzyme. Because CoQ10 benefits organ and body functions and helps maintain an overall health system. Aids in energy production, helps protect heart tissue from effects of natural aging. It also enhances the actions of other antioxidants vitamins like A, C and E. CoQ10 is vital to protect the heart from contant intake of caffeine, nicoteine and alcohol which all of these substances are neurotoxin and disrupt neurotransmitters which creates an imbalance that's why I avoid these unhealthy subtances so my only concern is delaying natural and healthy aging. So far so good............Good Product.. I speak for myself as individual results will vary for obvious reasons!!

No fillers :)

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Jul 28, 2011

I use this for my cats and myself. The cats cannot tolerate some of the fillers that come in most capsules, so I'm glad to have a pure formulation that's safe for them.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

I tried many different coq10 products and like this one the best because I have problems breaking down fats and most Coq10 supplements are made with added oils or fats to make the coq10 more soluble. I highly recommend the Now Foods brand.