Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Aug 17, 2015

Always dependabe

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Jun 01, 2015

When I started taking CoQ10 this was the brand I started with and with 6-8 mo. I no longer contacted every cold and virus that came around! I then found a less expensive brand and tried it but within a month I got the flu! I threw that brand away and went back to the NOW brand and have not changed in 15 years. I have changed dosages; started with 30mg/day and now am taking 100 mg. per day since Yehovah-God diagnosed me with AFS (Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome) because the 30mg/day was not enough. When I did get the flu several months ago, I upped my dosage to 100mg. 2x per day during my sickness and for 3 weeks afterwards. No, reoccurrences.

CoQ10

Posted by 4988298473373143417 on Jan 12, 2015

I'm taking this because I have kidney disease. I'm taking it along with some other supplements so not sure how well it's really working but so far my lab work has been great.

good

Posted by 5597514044676494388 on Aug 23, 2014

Very strong product

Posted by Mirael on Jul 07, 2014

CoQ10 is a great product,I am very pleased.I take it with Ultra Omega from Now and I can say that I feel great effect.It is very important it is to be taken with food rich in fat.

Sharon B

Posted by Reviewer1147114 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this product #1 because it is not full of junk, or soy. #2 because my BP is finally staying down where it's suppose to. I've researched a long time before I found something this well made.

great

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on Mar 16, 2012

These are great. I like the large dose of them and find that having one with food at breakfast time gives me energy to push on through the day.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1057374 on Feb 02, 2012

in great price and appropriate dosage for everyday supplements.

Omega3