CoQ10

Posted by 4988298473373143417 on Jan 12, 2015

I'm taking this because I have kidney disease. I'm taking it along with some other supplements so not sure how well it's really working but so far my lab work has been great.

Berry Healthy Indeed

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Mar 13, 2008

Now Foods have a great reputation, and buying this particular product was based largely on that, I discovered q10 when I had undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation and 90mg q10 daily settled it beautifully for me. I actually felt my heart strengthen. That was so weird. The hawthorn has so many benefits of its own that you really do need to google themand see them all, for both parts in fact, the q10 and the berry. I was going to get some Hawthorn seperately when I found BOTH of these proven heart aids together, so now I can have the best of both in one easy to swallow capsule. Love it.

my favorite herb

Posted by Reviewer1346811 on Feb 20, 2008

I love bilberry because it enhances my vision, circulatory and vascular systems. Actually, I love most berries. I would just gulp a handful if money permits. As for Hawthorn, I feel so blessed to be able to use this product. It helps so much. It really strengthen the heart muscle. Personal favorite!

I have happy muscles now.

Posted by Reviewer2689446 on Nov 18, 2009

I need to take red yeast rice so I can stay away from lipitor. However, RYR was causing muscle aches, not as bad as lipitor, but ached nontheless. A Doc friend recommended I supplement with more, even though my RYR has CoQ10 added. Its been a month, and the aches have not returned.

Now Foods CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 11, 2008

This is a must have staple in my husband's supplement diet. . .for heart health

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2515106 on Sep 25, 2008

works good and helps with my blood pressure

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jul 21, 2008

I am very pleased with this product. The capsules are easy to take and the price was very reasonable.

Have taken it for years, love it.

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on May 17, 2010

A super value, effective and easy to take. Have a handful of nuts or other source of healthy fatty acids when you take this, to maximize absorption.

very good

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Aug 17, 2015

very good

Together with acetyl l carnithine it works good!

Posted by 4677191791006400226 on Jul 13, 2016

In combination with acetyl l carnithine it keeps the brain fresh non blurry and focused, and that is quite calming for thought jumping around.