Always dependabe

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Jun 01, 2015

When I started taking CoQ10 this was the brand I started with and with 6-8 mo. I no longer contacted every cold and virus that came around! I then found a less expensive brand and tried it but within a month I got the flu! I threw that brand away and went back to the NOW brand and have not changed in 15 years. I have changed dosages; started with 30mg/day and now am taking 100 mg. per day since Yehovah-God diagnosed me with AFS (Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome) because the 30mg/day was not enough. When I did get the flu several months ago, I upped my dosage to 100mg. 2x per day during my sickness and for 3 weeks afterwards. No, reoccurrences.

my favorite herb

Posted by Reviewer1346811 on Feb 20, 2008

I love bilberry because it enhances my vision, circulatory and vascular systems. Actually, I love most berries. I would just gulp a handful if money permits. As for Hawthorn, I feel so blessed to be able to use this product. It helps so much. It really strengthen the heart muscle. Personal favorite!

I have happy muscles now.

Posted by Reviewer2689446 on Nov 18, 2009

I need to take red yeast rice so I can stay away from lipitor. However, RYR was causing muscle aches, not as bad as lipitor, but ached nontheless. A Doc friend recommended I supplement with more, even though my RYR has CoQ10 added. Its been a month, and the aches have not returned.

Now Foods CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 11, 2008

This is a must have staple in my husband's supplement diet. . .for heart health

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2515106 on Sep 25, 2008

works good and helps with my blood pressure

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jul 21, 2008

I am very pleased with this product. The capsules are easy to take and the price was very reasonable.

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Aug 17, 2015

very good

Have taken it for years, love it.

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on May 17, 2010

A super value, effective and easy to take. Have a handful of nuts or other source of healthy fatty acids when you take this, to maximize absorption.

good

Posted by 5597514044676494388 on Aug 23, 2014

CoQ10

Posted by 4988298473373143417 on Jan 12, 2015

I'm taking this because I have kidney disease. I'm taking it along with some other supplements so not sure how well it's really working but so far my lab work has been great.