Cheap candy for the heart

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

Besides its being cheap, i have no way of knowing the quality/potency of this product. Usually i buy high quality Q10 from "Pharma Nord", but this time i thought to try Jarrow Formulas and Now Foods to see if i felt a difference. So far i can't. (I'm not saying its as good, just that i can't feel a difference) Magnesium, D-ribose, L-carnitine and Q10 is by many recommended for CFS/ME patients.

THIS IS GREAT COQ10!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 20, 2013

Alleviates leg vein pain due to problematic circulation. I take with vitamin E for absorption.

Great quality, and succesfull help!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 14, 2011

Now food is a trademark, and this product is excellent! The price, the size, the feeling that it makes!.. Recommended!

COQ10 is the best

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 14, 2011

Every adult should have COQ10 and whilst I use stronger versions of COQ10, my daughter who has PCOS uses this and it helps her energy levels.

Economical CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Dec 02, 2010

Best price, largest quantity. Sprinkle over dog's food for heart health and longevity. He seems to have increased endurance on his walks!

Now CoQ10

Posted by ivyengland on Mar 06, 2011

Didn't work as well as Healthy Origins CoQ10 100mg.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

excellent

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Jun 16, 2012

I have been taking CoQ10 for over 20 year. It is supposed to help with gum disease, among many other things and there is a history of gum disease in my family. I never had a problem with my gums and my denstist always compliments me on how healthy they are. :)

Agora Foods, CoQ10, 30 mg, 240 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Aug 19, 2012

I already have made ​​use of this product. He is good.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

I find Now Foods good quality products usually, so decided to try this CoQ10 instead of my usual brand. Great price for 260 capsules. Will have to take for a while to see how affect they are, & can then update review.