10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1050149 on Nov 23, 2008

This is the first time I tried the product. Bought it because of the ingredient list and have had great luck with Now Foods other products. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but as soon as I put it on my skin, my face and lips began to sting, so I washed it off right away. I will be returning.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I really like this creme, although I find it a little too greasy for daytime. I use this as my night cream. It does have a slight smell, probably because of the Q-10, but it goes away almost as soon as you put it on. My face looks great in the morning, glowing. Great ingredients in here, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen along with the Q10. Nothing bad in here! All good for your skin stuff!

Burning sensation..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 10, 2011

Ordered this for my Mom, but she didn't like this - she said it caused her face to burn.. CoQ10 probably being the culprit. Not a good idea for a sensitive-skinned person. Finally it was circulated to my Dad, who has the most resilient and resistant skin ;-) Won't repurchase.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Nov 23, 2007

ive been using this for about two weeks. it is a very effective moisturiser. The smell is unpleasent when first applied but does not stay for long. makes my hands feel soooo smooth afterwards.

I wont buy any other moisturizer again

Posted by Reviewer1689170 on Apr 26, 2008

Add this to the CoQ10 Age Defying Syrum, and thats all you need. My face has never felt better nor looked healthier.