Mixed feelings :D

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

Great for smoothing those fine lines, but it does have an odour not quite pleasant. The lack of perfume is fine, but that doesn't mean it have to have an unpleasant one. Also, it stings a bit when applied on skin.

Burning sensation..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 10, 2011

Ordered this for my Mom, but she didn't like this - she said it caused her face to burn.. CoQ10 probably being the culprit. Not a good idea for a sensitive-skinned person. Finally it was circulated to my Dad, who has the most resilient and resistant skin ;-) Won't repurchase.

didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2439506 on Jan 07, 2011

It stung every time I used it. it seemed to work okay, but the results were not great.

so so

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Dec 21, 2010

skin feels ok, however right after applying feels strange, a bit tight and itching somehow...The smell is not pleasant for sure, but it goes away after a while..Results are still to be experienced.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1903527 on Oct 08, 2010

i like it ok not a nice scent but absorbs well

OK

Posted by Reviewer3226341 on Jun 24, 2010

Too greasy for me

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2683516 on Apr 13, 2010

I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I am not sure if I like it yet. I have developed some acne since using this product, though the break-outs could be from another product. I originally bought it for my hands but decided to use it on my face. Maybe I should just use it on my hands.

Too soon to tell if this works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Sep 09, 2008

I actually can't accurately rate this at this time as I have only used it for a couple weeks. I have no complaints though. It seems to be a good moisterizer.