July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Burning sensation..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 10, 2011

Ordered this for my Mom, but she didn't like this - she said it caused her face to burn.. CoQ10 probably being the culprit. Not a good idea for a sensitive-skinned person. Finally it was circulated to my Dad, who has the most resilient and resistant skin ;-) Won't repurchase.

Mixed feelings :D

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

Great for smoothing those fine lines, but it does have an odour not quite pleasant. The lack of perfume is fine, but that doesn't mean it have to have an unpleasant one. Also, it stings a bit when applied on skin.

Too soon to tell if this works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Sep 09, 2008

I actually can't accurately rate this at this time as I have only used it for a couple weeks. I have no complaints though. It seems to be a good moisterizer.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2683516 on Apr 13, 2010

I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I am not sure if I like it yet. I have developed some acne since using this product, though the break-outs could be from another product. I originally bought it for my hands but decided to use it on my face. Maybe I should just use it on my hands.

OK