GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I really like this creme, although I find it a little too greasy for daytime. I use this as my night cream. It does have a slight smell, probably because of the Q-10, but it goes away almost as soon as you put it on. My face looks great in the morning, glowing. Great ingredients in here, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen along with the Q10. Nothing bad in here! All good for your skin stuff!

I wont buy any other moisturizer again

Posted by Reviewer1689170 on Apr 26, 2008

Add this to the CoQ10 Age Defying Syrum, and thats all you need. My face has never felt better nor looked healthier.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Nov 23, 2007

ive been using this for about two weeks. it is a very effective moisturiser. The smell is unpleasent when first applied but does not stay for long. makes my hands feel soooo smooth afterwards.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1328633 on Feb 18, 2008

Very fast absorption. Disappears in an instant but is remarkably soothing and healing. Best moisturizer that I have found. Very helpful with extremely dry skin.

CoQ10 really works

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

CoQ10 is reallt good stuff for your face. I use it as a creme, and I also take Q10 supplements for a optimal effect.

Working Product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Feb 20, 2010

Noticed after the first night my skin was softer and texture has improved 100%.

Great Moisterizer

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 01, 2010

I really like this moisterizer. In the summer, it is a little too heavy for the daytime. It feels great to put it on at nighttime.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I don't know if it's my imagination or wishful thinking or what, but I do think that my face looks smoother. I'm only 31 years old, so I don't really have any significant wrinkles, but I was starting to develop crows' feet around my eyes. I think they've diminished since I began using this moisturizer. I noticed that this moisturizer does burn a little bit when I first apply it, but the feeling soon goes away. It's a little too heavy for morning use, so I only use it before bed. That works for me!

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Jul 21, 2010

Love this. Has a nice fragrance. Will definitely order again.

CoQ10 Moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on Nov 08, 2010

Excellent product and good value

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »