Ok

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Mar 11, 2009

Bit of an odd smell. Don't really know if it works yet.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1521827 on Dec 01, 2009

Good cream but something iritating my skin. Aloe probably. So not for me, but pretty sure the cream is good

terrible

Posted by Reviewer3335344 on Oct 09, 2010

This burns my face when I apply it. I don't know if it'ssuppose to or not. I have tried it when my face is wet and it's the same. It makes it itch for a few minutes.

itches my skin

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011

my skin is not sensitive and yet this itches me like mad, had to wash it off. I should have been warned by others who complained of the same problem. Also it stinks!I use weleda rose skincare now, much better!

Burns skin

Posted by Reviewer3054322 on Dec 08, 2010

I used this product a couple of times, and it made my skin burn. I do not have a sensitive skin. It also did not seem to have any positive effect on my skin, but that could be because I decided to stop using it. I do not recommend it.

NOW Foods CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1351020 on Aug 19, 2012

Thought I would try this for mature skin because it is certainly reasonably priced. I go along with some other reviews--it makes my skin burn. Tried it the first night after using the CoQ10 serum and it burned. I skipped a couple of nights then tried it by itself with the same effect. Not for me, my skin is too sensitive. AH

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 31, 2012

I do notice a slight stinging that goes away within a minute or so after application--My only complaint. Over the last few years I have noticed my pores on my face are visible-never had that problem before-I'm in my early 40s. So far this is the only product I've tried that diminishes the appearance of my pores, so I'll be back for more when my first tube runs out. I've tried high end cremes from high end stores and they did not work as well as these creme. I use this with other products I've reviewed as there is not one perfect cream out there for me, but very pleased with the combined results.

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013

I am already taking coQ10 tablets, this is to use on the outside of my skin. It will take time to see if it works. I like the texture and packaging. It does not irritate my rosacea.

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jan 05, 2012

We started using this cream instead of another much more expensive cream. I have to say this is not only more effective but spreads very thoroughly using small amounts. Some people may find the smell not perfumed enough, but that is a minor detail. I would definitely recommend this.