Ok

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Mar 11, 2009

Bit of an odd smell. Don't really know if it works yet.

NOW Foods CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1351020 on Aug 19, 2012

Thought I would try this for mature skin because it is certainly reasonably priced. I go along with some other reviews--it makes my skin burn. Tried it the first night after using the CoQ10 serum and it burned. I skipped a couple of nights then tried it by itself with the same effect. Not for me, my skin is too sensitive. AH

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1521827 on Dec 01, 2009

Good cream but something iritating my skin. Aloe probably. So not for me, but pretty sure the cream is good

itches my skin

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011

my skin is not sensitive and yet this itches me like mad, had to wash it off. I should have been warned by others who complained of the same problem. Also it stinks!I use weleda rose skincare now, much better!

Burns skin

Posted by Reviewer3054322 on Dec 08, 2010

I used this product a couple of times, and it made my skin burn. I do not have a sensitive skin. It also did not seem to have any positive effect on my skin, but that could be because I decided to stop using it. I do not recommend it.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer3335344 on Oct 09, 2010

This burns my face when I apply it. I don't know if it'ssuppose to or not. I have tried it when my face is wet and it's the same. It makes it itch for a few minutes.

CoQ10 Moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on Nov 08, 2010

Excellent product and good value

Lovely for really dry/menopausal skin

Posted by 5034820741607647787 on Apr 05, 2014

Post-hysterectomy, I couldn't find any moisturizer which stopped the incredible dryness on my face. This worked! I have bought the serum as well - the cleanser, toner and hydraulonic range for nighttime. I did have a little tingling when I first used it, but it went away quite quickly. I don't have it anymore. I thought it might be 'fruit acids' or similar as I have used those previously. My skin looks beautiful and is soft. I am so relieved as I thought I would bee really wrinkly at the rate I was going. Definitely worth doing.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I don't know if it's my imagination or wishful thinking or what, but I do think that my face looks smoother. I'm only 31 years old, so I don't really have any significant wrinkles, but I was starting to develop crows' feet around my eyes. I think they've diminished since I began using this moisturizer. I noticed that this moisturizer does burn a little bit when I first apply it, but the feeling soon goes away. It's a little too heavy for morning use, so I only use it before bed. That works for me!

excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 16, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this low price moisturizer. Rich, smooth. Really makes a difference to my aging skin.