Posted by Reviewer1430262 on Jan 03, 2011

i love this cream

good product

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Jan 19, 2011

great price, great product my skin feels smooth and appears clear. I used it with the antioxidant serum in the Now Foods range. I plan to order again.

Love it!

Posted by 4776687658139393637 on Oct 10, 2013

I have used this moisturizer in the morning and before bed for a little over a month. Some people mentioned the smell. It is not pleasant but not bad either and the smell disappears in minutes. I just use a tiny amount. It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It has made a big difference on the firmness of my skin. I can believe how inexpensive it is!

Lovely for really dry/menopausal skin

Posted by 5034820741607647787 on Apr 05, 2014

Post-hysterectomy, I couldn't find any moisturizer which stopped the incredible dryness on my face. This worked! I have bought the serum as well - the cleanser, toner and hydraulonic range for nighttime. I did have a little tingling when I first used it, but it went away quite quickly. I don't have it anymore. I thought it might be 'fruit acids' or similar as I have used those previously. My skin looks beautiful and is soft. I am so relieved as I thought I would bee really wrinkly at the rate I was going. Definitely worth doing.

CoQ10 Mositurer

Posted by Reviewer1724145 on Oct 14, 2007

Very nice, good under make up and skins feels great.

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Jul 21, 2010

Love this. Has a nice fragrance. Will definitely order again.

CoQ10 Moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on Nov 08, 2010

Excellent product and good value

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1304062 on Nov 08, 2010

Good product.Thanks iherb...

excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 16, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this low price moisturizer. Rich, smooth. Really makes a difference to my aging skin.

Great Moisterizer

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Jun 01, 2010

I really like this moisterizer. In the summer, it is a little too heavy for the daytime. It feels great to put it on at nighttime.