10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, CoQ10, 60 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

NOW Foods CoQ10 and other supplements

Posted by Reviewer1689943 on Dec 23, 2008

I've done my research and know the value of CoQ10 and fish oil as one of my daily supplements. I have used NOW products for 14 years and appreciate their quality and consistency. I believe my heart health, good cholesterol, and overall good health (14 year survivor of melanoma), at age 61, are a result of the use of this and other supplements (along with good diet and exercise).

Great Product - Even Greater Price

Posted by Reviewer2693269 on Jul 03, 2008

I've been using this product for over a year now for myself and my dog. I truly believe that the Omega-3 has improved my dog's coat and rid me of my heel spurs. I also believe that the CoQ10 helped lower the number of my migraine attacks. Of course my recent retirement has REALLY lowered the the attacks, must be due to the stress relief.

that's good!

Posted by Reviewer2040670 on Jul 09, 2011

Very good additive, read many responses, now there is a possibility to be convinced of it

Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Feb 13, 2012

Works. Can notice a difference in my energy level from using this product in lieu of using cod liver or salmon oil capsules. Will reorder.

John R D.

Posted by Reviewer2179488 on May 24, 2012

I have been using CoQ10 + fISH oil for two and a half years and I am sure that the benifits have been very good. I was quite arthritic before I started taking it and now I feel free of pain and stiffness It has been passed and recommended by doctors I have visited in the past so am very pleased.Thank you J.R.Dixon