NOW Foods CoQ10 and other supplements

Posted by Reviewer1689943 on Dec 23, 2008

I've done my research and know the value of CoQ10 and fish oil as one of my daily supplements. I have used NOW products for 14 years and appreciate their quality and consistency. I believe my heart health, good cholesterol, and overall good health (14 year survivor of melanoma), at age 61, are a result of the use of this and other supplements (along with good diet and exercise).

Great Product - Even Greater Price

Posted by Reviewer2693269 on Jul 03, 2008

I've been using this product for over a year now for myself and my dog. I truly believe that the Omega-3 has improved my dog's coat and rid me of my heel spurs. I also believe that the CoQ10 helped lower the number of my migraine attacks. Of course my recent retirement has REALLY lowered the the attacks, must be due to the stress relief.

that's good!

Posted by Reviewer2040670 on Jul 09, 2011

Very good additive, read many responses, now there is a possibility to be convinced of it

Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Feb 13, 2012

Works. Can notice a difference in my energy level from using this product in lieu of using cod liver or salmon oil capsules. Will reorder.

John R D.

Posted by Reviewer2179488 on May 24, 2012

I have been using CoQ10 + fISH oil for two and a half years and I am sure that the benifits have been very good. I was quite arthritic before I started taking it and now I feel free of pain and stiffness It has been passed and recommended by doctors I have visited in the past so am very pleased.Thank you J.R.Dixon

Good packaging of the product.

Posted by Reviewer1313342 on Jun 26, 2012

High quality and reasonable price.

Good mix

Posted by nenashaolka on Jun 29, 2012

Good mix, I don't need to take two things, just only one

good price

Posted by 4786460500224063617 on Nov 09, 2012

now , I can buy it With more favorable prices happy !

value for money

Posted by 4624284002345589321 on Nov 30, 2013

value for money

exellent

Posted by 5144793060557237599 on Jan 16, 2014

Good feeling, but Ihavent taken all of them. So the results are not yet ready. But good in every case. For my heart very good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »