Great Cardio. supplement

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Sep 26, 2009

Ordered this for my mother. She is 76 years old. She presents with COPD, Atrial Fib. Since taking this supplement, she now breathes much better and the Atial Fib. seems to have improved. Will continue to order this for my mother. Thank you IHerb.

I am so glad I found iHerb.com and their wide variety of quality products at great low prices!

Posted by Reviewer2363044 on Jul 05, 2008

Somewhat large capsule but it goes down without a problem! I wanted to jump start my CoQ10 intake and found this High Potency Now Foods CoQ10 at iHerb.com What a find! I have been taking this Cardiovascular Health capsule for the past couple of months now and I am going to continue taking it because of the improvement I feel in my everyday life.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1303204 on May 17, 2006

I've tried different CoQ10s and this one is best absorbed & hihghest quality. Neurologist has me take it for attention tremor & it really helps!

unique COQ10 formula

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Sep 23, 2006

This was the only product and coq10 formula that helped stop/control my heart palpatations. Too bad that NOW could not make the capsule smaller for easier swallowing.

Great Immune Booster

Posted by asiakrys on Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Additionally it is said that coenzyme Q10 combined with vitamin E reduces cholesterol, stimulates the immune system and stimulates the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain. Also - good price:)

Dosage too high, caused diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1351689 on Oct 14, 2010

I started this as suggested by my neurologist to help with migraine prevention. I guess 400mg was too high to start with initially as within a couple days I was having severe diarrhea which has lasted for three days. It took me a few days to look up the side effects of CoQ10. I'll be ordering 100mg and trying to wean up.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5211898292085495242 on Oct 03, 2012

This brand of CoQ10 seems to work the best. It seems quality is of vital importance for CoQ10 to work effectively. A year ago a lab test revealed kidney problems, and also before that I had irregular heart beats. All of this is cured with daily capsule of CoQ10.

Works really good with fatigue and many other things..

Posted by 4709710286373877422 on Mar 26, 2014

I suffer from fatigue, tried different stuff, 1-2 of this pills a day and im much calmer and active. I take them with magnesium+b6 and omega 3 and the effect is even better. Gives me good energy for many hours, i feel calmer and more focused. Makes a significant difference to me - great!

Mend your heart

Posted by Reviewer1148619 on Dec 27, 2006

Yes, best pricing, but very effective too. If your heart or your memory are at stake, Q10 is all it takes...

coq10

Posted by Reviewer1129074 on Oct 25, 2008

taking 1 per day. taking with 10 gr of sodium ascorbate, vit e, 6 of the ultra omega, b2, b 100. to control blood pressure. seems to be working. i feel alot better.