July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Cod Liver Oil, Double Strength, 650 mg, 250 Softgels

Thank God for Cod Liver Oil Pills!!!

Posted by Reviewer1848064 on Feb 27, 2012

I've tried for years to choke down flavored cod liver oil, but it was disgusting. Most cod liver oil pills reccommended by Weston A. Price Foundation are way too expensive for my budget, then I dicovered these. They are on the good/acceptable list for WAPF and they are reasonably priced so I can both afford them and swallow them without gagging. Thank God for cod liver oil pills!!!

Great for Inflammation & SAD

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

I can't even begin to tell you how great this stuff is. It's inexpensive and it's good for so many different things. Helps with SAD, depression, aches & pains, damaged joints and ligaments, inflammation from injuries and displaced spinal discs. Helped me heal from disc pain, an injured ligament in my finger, a sprained ankle. I take it all the time. Gives me energy and keeps the winter blahs away.

Does not work like Omega 3's for depression

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2012

In 2002 I cured my chronic clinical depression with fish oils. I thought I'd switch to this since NOW Omega 3's has toxic soy. Unfortunately I sank in a deep depression around the holidays. I had to go to my local store get some real omega 3's. On top of that this has synthetic vitamin A & D added. I will not buy this product again. It does not taste at all and here's a tip for those "fishy" complaints: always take your fish oils AFTER eating and your problem is forever solved.

The only brand of cod liver oil I buy!

Posted by Reviewer2063308 on Jul 27, 2009

I have tried several other brands of cod liver oil, and this is the only brand that is concentrated enough. Most other brands you have to take 10 capsules or three Tablespoons to get the daily intake recommended by the Weston A. Price Foundation. 4 capsules of this NOW cod liver oil provides the 10,000IU RDA.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 28, 2009

I am attending a class that is given by a retired phamacist who recommened Cod Liver Oil for the joints. I did some research and I am glad he recommended this. Won't go without and I love Now products.